Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ips Residentials
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ips Residentials

Hello friends. Who could help me with 2 songs.

1. How and where can I buy residential US ips to be used as a proxy in my browser ?.

2. How can I buy a VPS that provides residential Ips and modify them to be used as Proxies in my browser with FoxyProxy, is there any tutorial?

Thank you for your help and cooperation.

Note: I've heard that with Century Link can be done but no idea how to do it.

Comments

• @rock said:
    1. How and where can I buy residential US ips to be used as a proxy in my browser ?.

1. How can I buy a VPS that provides residential Ips and modify them to be used as Proxies in my browser with FoxyProxy, is there any tutorial?
    1. Buy/rent residential property in the US and sign up with your local ISP.

2. Go to step 1. Then plugin your server.

• @iwaswrongonce said:

@rock said:

1. How can I buy a VPS that provides residential Ips and modify them to be used as Proxies in my browser with FoxyProxy, is there any tutorial?
    1. Buy/rent residential property in the US and sign up with your local ISP.

2. Go to step 1. Then plugin your server.

GENIUS!

• How much bandwidth and how many IPs are you looking for, and what are you planning on doing with these IPs? Centurylink charges a bit over $2 an IPv4 a month, and that is assuming you have an existing internet connection.

Does OpenVPN work for you perhaps? What kind of budget are ya working with?

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited February 2017

Google fiber provides residential IP?

Other way, find someone in US who provide a rent own home PC internet :)

• Heh @jenkki, here I am happy to do just that (I've got Comcast, Wave Broadband, Centurylink Fiber or DSL & a few others available) but OP won't engage or even give any details on what he is looking for and what he has in terms of budget.

• Dan said: Heh

Yeah share you home internet with Hulu fans and get big$$ delivered into your pocket.

• https://luminati.io/ ... I'm guessing out of your price range.

Thanked by 1willie
  • @Dan said:I'm interested
    Heh @jenkki, here I am happy to do just that (I've got Comcast, Wave Broadband, Centurylink Fiber or DSL & a few others available) but OP won't engage or even give any details on what he is looking for and what he has in terms of budget.

• Dan said: How much bandwidth and how many IPs are you looking for, and what are you planning on doing with these IPs? Centurylink charges a bit over $2 an IPv4 a month, and that is assuming you have an existing internet connection.

Does OpenVPN work for you perhaps? What kind of budget are ya working with?

I wrote to you by private friend. I'm looking to do surveys. I want to start with 5 ips. I catch CenturyLink's attention but I do not know how to get the ips and make it work as a proxy.

• buy some cheap mobile sim cards and hope doing so doesn't flag you with the DHS?

• @rock Centurylink doesn't sell standalone IPs, you have to have internet with them which costs tens to hundreds of dollars a month, then you can add static IPs. If your doing surveys, you almost certainly want dynamic IPs from multiple different providers.

@willie lol, depending on where he is located, I could send him a few mobile internet SIMs for $20ea per month, those wouldn't be the fastest since he is overseas, but it'd get you a dynamic US IP. An OpenVPN tunnel would almost certainly be faster.