Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Sell] 2 x /29s from SyS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Sell] 2 x /29s from SyS

Anyone interested? I am expecting 32 euros for both subnets. France location. Can be moved to any OVH account.

Comments

• 1 euro for ip = 16.00

@SpectrumHost said:
    Anyone interested? I am expecting 32 euros for both subnets. France location. Can be moved to any OVH account.

• Can buy 1x /29 for 12 EUR if you are interested

Thanked by 1SpectrumHost
  • @DXD said:
    Can buy 1x /29 for 12 EUR if you are interested

Yes, can do it. Are you there on Skype?

• @SpectrumHost said:

@DXD said:
    Can buy 1x /29 for 12 EUR if you are interested

Yes, can do it. Are you there on Skype?

Pmed you.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

What?!?! Where the hell do you see an option in the SYS panel for that? Also, how the hell do you sell IP that does not belong to you!

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @davidgestiondbi said:
    What?!?! Where the hell do you see an option in the SYS panel for that? Also, how the hell do you sell IP that does not belong to you!

He meant transfer

• Do you still have the ips? I offer you the same if you can transfer to account ovh?

@DXD said:

@davidgestiondbi said:

He meant transfer

• @davidgestiondbi said:

if you go to the panel where you manage the IPs and click on the 'gear' to see configuration of the subnet you can choose to move the failover. you'll then get asked where to move which gives an option to move it to another OVH account.

afaik the other account has to pay the usual setup for the transferred IPs on OVH, but the SYS account is not credited for. hence on IP shortage people are willing to pay something extra to the giver...

I also have some a /30 spare, but probably it's just not worth the risk of any hassle for a few bucks...

• How sad. I just terminated one machine with some 16 IPs two weeks ago.
    Could have helped someone out here...
    ...too late.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2017

Just in case that someone got iprange from 94.23* and 151.80* and want to transfer it let us know, we have .ie account.

Cheers.

• I have a /28 spare if anyone needs it, PM me.

• I am giving up these because SyS has turned pure shit. Network speeds within OVH are okay, but when I download something like 100mb test file from cachefly, I was getting speed of 1 Mbit/s which is completely unacceptable.

• SpectrumHost said: I was getting speed of 1 Mbit/s which is completely unacceptable.

I agree that's unacceptable, yet that is most probably not a general issue.

CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz
    Number of cores      : 8
    CPU frequency        : 3796.843 MHz
    Total amount of ram  : 32082 MB
    Total amount of swap : 2046 MB
    System uptime        : 166days, 11:30:15
    Load average         : 0,12, 0,12, 0,12
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 8
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.4.15-1-pve
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name           IPv4 address        Download Speed
    CacheFly            205.234.175.175     25,1MB/s
    Vultr, Tokyo, JP        108.61.201.151      3,36MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo, JP       106.187.96.148      6,59MB/s
    DO, Bangalore, IN       139.59.0.49     2,82MB/s

it wont be more than 250Mbit/s anyways , afaik SYS is hard limited to that on the switch ports...