Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Domain Reseller Inside WHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Domain Reseller Inside WHMCS

I am looking for a domain re seller that can be used with WHMCS that you guys have experience with. A few that I looked at have AWFUL looking integration. Looks like absolute garbage and its very obvious that content is delivered through some sort of IFRAME.

Which do you guys prefer?

Comments

• eNom and use the built in domain registration to WHMCS that links up.

• Eh, I think I should have mentioned that I would like it to be free?

-.- Possibly asking to much now... Oh.. Free reseller.. not free domains.

• @Morpheusxeno said:
    Eh, I think I should have mentioned that I would like it to be free?

-.- Possibly asking to much now... Oh.. Free reseller.. not free domains.

If you have a WHMCS License, you can get a free eNom account.

• Yeah I have a WHMCS License, but it says that there is a $100 minimal deposit ?

• Resellerclub, enom, namesilo, namecheap etc

• @Junkless said:
    Resellerclub, enom, namesilo, namecheap etc

Are you just naming all the free ones? Cause I said the free ones look like shit in the WHMCS Integration.

• Well, those are the ones I have used, so work perfectly for me.

• Resellerclub

• RadWebHostingRadWebHosting Member, Host Rep

Not sure what to tell you if your primary concern is UI, but if you're looking for a functional API integration, try Hexonet or OnlineNIC as alternatives to those mentioned.

• I want something custom and I don't want to put any effort into it, dammit!

• @WSS said:
    I want something custom and I don't want to put any effort into it, dammit!

WHOA! I never said I wanted something custom. And Im not against putting effort. You just need to calm down there buddy.

• @Morpheusxeno said:
    Yeah I have a WHMCS License, but it says that there is a $100 minimal deposit ?

A $100 minimum deposit that you can then use to register domain names so the end result is free :)

Check into FreeNom aswell, no deposit required & they have their own whmcs module.

• @zafouhar said:

@Morpheusxeno said:
    Yeah I have a WHMCS License, but it says that there is a $100 minimal deposit ?

A $100 minimum deposit that you can then use to register domain names so the end result is free :)

Check into FreeNom aswell, no deposit required & they have their own whmcs module.

Okay Ill check them first. That $100 deposit wasnt super clear though, Thanks

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2017

Resell.biz (Stargate Module WHMCS) is Good One !