Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH KVM VPS Unlimited Data Transfer in 4 Data Center NyaVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH KVM VPS Unlimited Data Transfer in 4 Data Center NyaVM

NyaVM - We provided the cheapest OVH VPS to every one.

But it doesn't mean we don't provide good support. Enterprise Hardware, Skilled Staff, Budget Prices is our philosophy.

Packages

Prices listed are in USD, Paypal and Alipay are available with no extra transaction fee.
Monthly and yearly billing are available. Yearly billing only costs you 10 months' price.
Multiple OS are available for installation, including Ubuntu 12.04/14.04/16.04, CentOS 5/6/7, Debian 6/7/8 and Fedora 17/18/20/23 (all are 64bit version).
Prices listed here are discounted price. Please use LETONLY to get lifetime 20% OFF.

Features Include

• Unmetered Traffic (Initial data transfer limitation is 10TB/Mo but you can request more FOR FREE)
  • Powerful Intel Xeon CPU
  • KVM Full Virtualisation
  • 1Gbps Port

DIY Package (OVH)

• 1 vCore
  • 2 GiB Dedicated RAM (DDR4)
  • 20GB RAID10 HDD
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 1 Gbps Port
  • Free 10 TiB Data Transfer (Ask more for free)
  • DDoS Protect Enabled
  • Unmanaged server
  • Prorata Billing (Every month 1st)
  • $2.4/Month
  • You can decide the rest of the ingredients!

Available in Poland Warsaw, France Gravelines, France Roubaix and Canada Beauharnois.
Order Here

Available KVM Operating Systems

• CentOS 5/6/7
  • Debian 6/7/8
  • Ubuntu 12/14/16
  • Fedora 17/18/20/23

QnA

1. What's the time required for delivering?

Usually within 300 seconds after payment is received. If your service is still pending after 300 seconds, you may contact us via Tickets.

1. Do you support Paypal Automatically Payment?

No, we don't.

1. What applications or services are prohibited to run on your server?

Please refer to our ToS.

1. Do you have other smaller/bigger packages?

There are no smaller packages available. Bigger packages are available and you may submit a ticket after you place an order (don't pay first) and tell us how much resource you need. We can calculate the cost for you. Of course, Life Time 20% off also applies to customized servers.

Our Telegram Group link Feel free discuss with us!

Comments

• WOW!That's fantastic :)

• singhighsinghigh Member
    edited February 2017

edited

• I love how @emily account was made on the 5th of the month and this is their first 'visit' here and the first thing they do is come in this thread and say 'WOW! That's fantastic :)'. Seems a bit like a shill account to me @jarland what do you think?

Also its interesting how there is no direct order link only a link to their 'telegram group'.

Both seem a bit shady to me.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• singhighsinghigh Member
    edited February 2017

edited

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Might start off fine, but I see those nodes getting bogged down as the customer base increases.

• @singhigh said:
    I know Nyavm is a Chinese Provider, and its a "oneman" provider, his boss has a nick named "amy" and its pronunciation is very similar with emily... above is all what i can imply.

@TheLinuxBug said:
    I love how @emily account was made on the 5th of the month and this is their first 'visit' here and the first thing they do is come in this thread and say 'WOW! That's fantastic :)'. Seems a bit like a shill account to me @jarland what do you think?

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Also its interesting how there is no direct order link only a link to their 'telegram group'.

They have direct order link, you can click "Order Here"

I admit that sometimes our servers' network is poor. Singhigh, the staff of 91yun, bought a promotion server in SJC. I post the promotion information to V2EX, and the price is $16/Annual. Many abusers and DDoS came to our San Jose DC, the network down and the load average higher than normal.

So we don't offer the USA or HK DC to LET, only provide OVH VPS which can be anti DDoS Attack.

If someone let OVH network down, it must be a big news. lol

And also, we are not "one man". If I could hold more than 2000servers just me, I think I am pro~

• singhigh said: They have direct order link, you can click "Order Here"

Oh wow, I think I am going blind! I didn't even see that after you pointed it out at first, I had to stop and read line by line. I guess its there just very weirdly placed.

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:

singhigh said: They have direct order link, you can click "Order Here"

Oh wow, I think I am going blind! I didn't even see that after you pointed it out at first, I had to stop and read line by line. I guess its there just very weirdly placed.

Cheers!

Sorry, sir. I will let the link are easy to be found next post~

• OK, i guess in low end community, no one could hold "more than 2000 servers".

• @singhigh said:
    OK, i guess in low end community, no one could hold "more than 2000 servers".

Unless they are Pi Zero, your arms are going to be very tired.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

TheLinuxBug said: Seems a bit like a shill account to me @jarland what do you think?

Agreed it's shady looking. VPNs used all around, last login from @emily an IP registered to NyaVM. VPNs used all around from both users. No IP matches though.

• Does this mean you are using OVH premium bandwidth?

LizCat said: 1 Gbps Port

• @jarland said:

TheLinuxBug said: Seems a bit like a shill account to me @jarland what do you think?

Agreed it's shady looking. VPNs used all around, last login from @emily an IP registered to NyaVM. VPNs used all around from both users. No IP matches though.

It may one of my customer, because I had told them in Telegram Group that we do a promotion in LET, is it not allowed?

• @bloke said:
    Does this mean you are using OVH premium bandwidth?

LizCat said: 1 Gbps Port

Sorry, the network is 250M in FR RBX&PL. 1Gbps in BHS.
    One server located in GRA is 500Mbps.
    It is different, so I write 1Gbps Port.

• https://na.cx/i/29PGmjN.png Why is $4.5 not $3?

• @mov3 said:
    https://na.cx/i/29PGmjN.png Why is $4.5 not $3?

2.15-3.31 Include next month fees

• mov3mov3 Member
    edited February 2017

@LizCat Are CA Special-1024 only accept Alipay?

• So in BHS, you have premium bandwidth? (just want to be clear)

LizCat said: 1Gbps in BHS

• LizCat said: Available in Poland Warsaw

Where to order Poland location??

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

LizCat said: It may one of my customer, because I had told them in Telegram Group that we do a promotion in LET, is it not allowed?

If I can prove shilling then no it is not allowed. If I cannot, but it looks like it probably is, then I need not intervene and the people of this forum will make you wish you had never posted here.

This is not a forum that is accepting of shilling in any way. People do it expecting it to increase their reputation and it ends up decreasing it rapidly.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @bloke said:
    So in BHS, you have premium bandwidth? (just want to be clear)

Yes!

• @jenkki said:

LizCat said: Available in Poland Warsaw

Where to order Poland location??

Location can be selected here.

• @jarland said:

LizCat said: It may one of my customer, because I had told them in Telegram Group that we do a promotion in LET, is it not allowed?

If I can prove shilling then no it is not allowed. If I cannot, but it looks like it probably is, then I need not intervene and the people of this forum will make you wish you had never posted here.

This is not a forum that is accepting of shilling in any way. People do it expecting it to increase their reputation and it ends up decreasing it rapidly.

I am sorry. I will never do. Thank you.

• @mov3 said:
    @LizCat Are CA Special-1024 only accept Alipay?

You can use paypal, just submit a ticket :)

• @bloke said:

Do you mean this?

• First provider to offer VPSs in OVHs new Warsaw location, that'll be fun to try out

• LizCatLizCat Member
    edited February 2017

@ethancedrik said:
    First provider to offer VPSs in OVHs new Warsaw location, that'll be fun to try out

I am not the first one. My friend also sold Warsaw VPSs. You can search Pump Cloud in this forum.

• Yes, thank you.

@LizCat said:

@bloke said:

Do you mean this?

• DreykDreyk Member
    edited February 2017

DELETED

• Can I order with monthly billing now and switch to yearly billing later (still with the 20℅ lifetime discount)?

It's a nice offer, but you don't have a reputation yet, so I'd rather play it safe.