Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LES / NAT VPS bundle?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LES / NAT VPS bundle?

datanoisedatanoise Member
edited February 2017 in Requests

Hey there!

I've been looking for NAT VPS bundles but can't find many valid links.

Seems like the offer from i-83 features on lowendbox still works (https://lowendbox.com/blog/i-83-100mbps-unmetered-openvz-nat-vps-starting-at-2-50year-resource-pools-in-usa-eu-and-asia/) (with bad reviews at the end, and the content of the package isn't clear enough imo)

All links I found for bundles with @AntonySmith or @davidgestiondbi don't work anymore...

Are there any good NAT only VPS bundle available these days?

Thanks LET :)

Comments

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

In a few days, we are going to start to offer our NAT VPS IPV4+IPV6

• vpsrus said: In a few days, we are going to start to offer our NAT VPS IPV4+IPV6

Will you offer a bundle?

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

Please send me a PM what bundle you are looking for and we go from there.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited February 2017

I got a bundle from @i83 a few weeks ago. Resource Bundle 2 (Scroll down) is still in stock. https://i-83.net/

Thanked by 2datanoise i83
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

vpsrus said:
    Please send me a PM what bundle you are looking for and we go from there.

How about an hoarder bundle: All you locations at once.

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited February 2017

WSS said: I got a bundle from @i83 a few weeks ago

Thanks, do all location you tried works fine? Negatives comments on LEB - not sure if it's true or not:

"These fucking scumbags have extended service outages every week and I/O is the worst I have seen… They even change your IP address without any communication."

vpsrus said: In a few days, we are going to start to offer our NAT VPS IPV4+IPV6

Sounds good, what locations do you plan to offer?

• @datanoise - I have an @i83 bundle and I can certainly say that most locations mostly work as advertised (i.e. well). I've had a few issues with one or two instances (mostly intermittently like with any typical VPS hosted anywhere). Nothing to complain about at all. The resource bundle concept is really awesome with the ability to (on-the-fly) up/down grade node resources based on your availability from the pool.

I've had times (few and far between) when support has taken more than a few days to respond but otherwise I have nothing but good things to say about @i83's NAT offerings.

If you are happy/can manage with a NAT offering (i..e no dedicated IPv4), I'd say they're definitely one of first providers to try (esp. because they offer the bundles).

Thanked by 2datanoise i83
  • i83i83 Member
    edited February 2017

To confirm any IP changes have always had prior notice by e-mail to all affected customers and via the client area.

The feedback at the end of the thread also suspectly looks like the same user given the dates. If there is anyone with similar concerns feel free to PM me your ticket number and I can investigate if the ticket was handled correctly on our end to improve any of our processes where possible.

We have external monitoring via Statuscake available on our status page for example - the outage in AK earlier this week is due to a fibre cut affecting international traffic due to the scale of re-routing, local traffic was still fine.

To give an idea of response time this month's Average First Response is 0.29 Hours.

Some bundles are still in stock at the time of writing.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • Yeah, seems like last review are all coming from the same upset customer.

Thanks for your answer, @i83 I'll wait a bit to see what @vpsrus does offer, and i'll probably get a bundle from each.

Thanked by 1i83
  • @i83 has downtime in Pune node intermittently, without any reason provided for outages. Unfortunately, being in India I don't really have options at this price point so I have to live with it. Can't really say much about other locations, not used them much.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • @i83 said:
    We have external monitoring via Statuscake available on our status page for example - the outage in AK earlier this week is due to a fibre cut affecting international traffic due to the scale of re-routing, local traffic was still fine.

I couldn't find any reference to AK issues on your site. I was certainly affected as there were network issues and would have been very glad to have some confirmation via your status page on the same.

Also, any idea/updates on why Statuscake is disabled (has been for a while now)? When will it be available again (I'm sure it's a great resource to confirm/verify issues, probably helps a lot of us avoid raising tickets as well when we know something is going on and will likely be looked at).

• i83i83 Member
    edited February 2017

advarisk said: @i83 has downtime in Pune node intermittently, without any reason provided for

Without specific dates etc. I can't confirm what you are relating to. Each and every outage is answered for if you ticket us about it.

nullnothere said: Also, any idea/updates on why Statuscake is disabled (has been for a while now)?

Statuscake isn't disabled for our systems nor has it ever been.

• I have 2 i83 storage vps since Black Friday with zero downtime (both up 77 days).

Thanked by 1i83
  • @i83 said:

nullnothere said: Also, any idea/updates on why Statuscake is disabled (has been for a while now)?

Statuscake isn't disabled for our systems nor has it ever been.

Sorry - what I meant was the "Live System Status" page (which I think used to be available at one point). It'll be great if that was available at least for customers to double check issues prior to raising a ticket.

Also, I was unable to see/verify any issues with the AK node as you mention (I didn't see the Statuscake pages at that time) and neither did your Server/Network status page have any reference to it when it was occurring but now (post the event/resolution), there is a "resolved" version of the issue.

• @datanoise said:

WSS said: I got a bundle from @i83 a few weeks ago

Thanks, do all location you tried works fine? Negatives comments on LEB - not sure if it's true or not:

Sounds good, what locations do you plan to offer?

I have't had a problem with them other than a mistake with provisioning that lasted several days, but once I contacted them here, it was taken care of in seconds. There usually isn't much of an SLA (or any) when you are paying pennies a year for a service. If you don't want your account disabled, you don't want to run resource-intensive processes (no torrents, logging of VPN, etc)..

I have run into issues where places I wanted to start a new instance have been out of resources, but that's the name of the game when you're buying an incredibly cheap resource. Downtime has been pretty minimal.

Thanked by 1i83
  • @i83 said:

advarisk said: @i83 has downtime in Pune node intermittently, without any reason provided for

Without specific dates etc. I can't confirm what you are relating to. Each and every outage is answered for if you ticket us about it.

See #481244 (16-Dec, ~2:30 hours, 20-21 Dec ~50 mins x 3 times) and #703132 (27-Jan 45 mins, 1-Feb 1 hour) -- no RFO provided till date.