Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

server with lastshcrift or sofortuberweisung
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

server with lastshcrift or sofortuberweisung

at the moment i can only pay with these 2 methods.
is there any site offering those?

Comments

• to use those payment methods you normally need to have a german bank account (or at least a european one).

'Lastschrift' should most probably translate to 'direct debit' which you maybe can do with certain credit cards/accounts.

https://www.wirecard.com/ - wirecard may support this but can't reliably tell...

'Sofortüberweisung' is a very special kind of payment, which I can't think of any way to do without a proper bank account here, as you need to provide credentials to you online banking for this to work. weird kind of stuff which I never touched so far ;-)

• Webtropia accepts Sofort Überweisung. You can read the reviews here

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @MrKaruppu said:
    Webtropia accepts Sofort Überweisung. You can read the reviews here

oh, that makes me think I could have got the question wrong... there should be quite a bunch of german or european providers offering this. online.net/scaleway? ovh? hetzner, hosteurope, netcup...

if you're looking for a provider you most probably need to specify what you are looking for in terms of location and ressources.

• MagicalTrainMagicalTrain Member
    edited February 2017

Stripe also offers sofortüberweisung as a payment option.

So simply, look for a provider using stripe and see if you can use SÜ.

• Falzo said: online.net/scaleway? ovh? hetzner, hosteurope, netcup

Didn't know that they use these payment methods :)

• @MrKaruppu said:

Falzo said: online.net/scaleway? ovh? hetzner, hosteurope, netcup

Didn't know that they use these payment methods :)

Using Sepa-Lastschrift was the only way online let me actually pay my bill. Didnt accept my Visa.

• Online.net accepts direct debit.