Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vps for paid vpn service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vps for paid vpn service

Vps will be used for paid vpn service. 1Gbit port speed should be available.

CPU: 2 core (min. 1 core must be guaranteed. +2,5 GHz), RAM: 2gb, 20gb disk space, 1Gbit port speed, 4TB monthly traffic, 1 IPv4, location: bulgaria, romania, moldova, serbia, ukraine, russia, sweden, swiss, denmark, latvia. budget: $10/mo.

Note: Torrent traffic must be accepted. He should not threaten to close the virtual machine. Simple complaints should be ignored.

Comments

• Which paid vpn service? I use softether vpn and that works great itself (free).
    For VPS, I recommend Hudson Valley Host. Great hosting company, amazing support and their ToS does not prevent torrenting. I have clarified with them and use them for this as well.

• I think op is offering VPN service to others and needs vps for a custom request?

• thanks... unfortunatly hi just joined to this comunity ...

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @cheapwebdev now the most secure vpn protocol is openvpn. Pptp protocol can be monitored by intelligence services. I only offer the openvpn protocol to customers. I do not have an internet site. I sell through forum sites.

VPN Protocol Comparison: PPTP vs. L2TP vs. OpenVPN vs. SSTP vs. IKEv2

'In short, you should always use OpenVPN where possible, while for mobile devices, IKEv2 is a good option. For a quick solution, L2TP would prove to be sufficed, but considering the increased availability of OpenVPN mobile apps, we still prefer using OpenVPN over all other protocols.'

@Ympker Yeah. I provide vpn service to the customers.

• @cociu said:

thanks... unfortunatly hi just joined to this comunity ...

I did not fully understand what you wrote.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2017

nesqa2007 said: I did not fully understand what you wrote.

i had some problems with some users here when i have offered free dmca , torrent free , etc .... finally the customer have been flooded think if the vps is free dmca hi can do anything .... so to avoid all this i dont offer this only for olders users in LET

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • nesqa2007nesqa2007 Member
    edited February 2017

@cociu said:

nesqa2007 said: I did not fully understand what you wrote.

i had some problems with some users here when i have offered free dmca , torrent free , etc .... finally the customer have been flooded think if the vps is free dmca hi can do anything .... so to avoid all this i dont offer this only for olders users in LET

Can I order from your address in your signature?

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2017

nesqa2007 said: Can I order from your address in your signature?

sorry , we pay all for stupids .... maybe you are a true person but unfortunatly i cannot know. Please read what i have wrote there and i hope you will understand. You are a new customer here so i prefere to not sale for the moment.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

cociu said: Please read what i have wrote there and i hope you will understand.

Yeah, hope is all we can have right now...

We no longer allow this, still receiving police letters for 2011-2012...
    There are many alternatives for this, 1 Eur a month for an aruba VPS, you can simply do a ssh tunnel, only need an user and a password...

• Maounique said: Maounique Member

Still alive our girl ? Nice to see you ..

• @cociu said:

nesqa2007 said: Can I order from your address in your signature?

sorry , we pay all for stupids .... maybe you are a true person but unfortunatly i cannot know. Please read what i have wrote there and i hope you will understand. You are a new customer here so i prefere to not sale for the moment.

When will you allow me to place an order?

• Does not anybody offer? :)

• @nesqa2007 said:
    Does not anybody offer? :)

what payment will you use & where are you residing?

• @quick said:

@nesqa2007 said:
    Does not anybody offer? :)

what payment will you use & where are you residing?

Bitcoin, Interkassa, LiqPay, Credit/Debit card, WebMoney, Z-Payment, Paymentwall.

North Iraq (Iraqi Kurdistan).