Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PHP dev
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PHP dev

Hello,

Not quite sure where i would post this but i'm looking for a PHP dev and other web languages who can work on my project who currently has around 20000-30000 users. PM for me info

Comments

• PM sent

• That's a pretty round figure with absolutely no useful information..

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Would have better luck if you could describe the work involved, budget, timeframe, etc.

Pavin.

• Sorry for the brief information, it's for the backend for a VPN provider. You would pretty much daily improve the site and do things such as integrating new payment methods etcetera. The current developer will teach you everything there is to know about the site. Payment will be a fixed fee monthly and the more you can work the better. It's a long term job.

• Stradale said: Payment will be a fixed fee monthly and the more you can work the better.

Lol

• @Stradale said:
    The current developer will teach you everything there is to know about the site.

In other words, an undocumented project with some weird-ass fixes everywhere.

Thanked by 2netomx deadbeef
  • @Stradale said:
    Sorry for the brief information, it's for the backend for a VPN provider. You would pretty much daily improve the site and do things such as integrating new payment methods etcetera. The current developer will teach you everything there is to know about the site. Payment will be a fixed fee monthly and the more you can work the better. It's a long term job.

Yeah. I'm not going to hedge my PCI certification on that, and neither should you.

• @willie said:

Stradale said: Payment will be a fixed fee monthly and the more you can work the better.

Lol

Based on how much you work obviously..

Thanked by 1willie
  • williewillie Member
    edited February 2017

Stradale said:

Based on how much you work obviously..

Ok that's much better then ;).

• Looking for this once again, PM me.

• YuraYura Member

Stradale said: Payment will be a fixed fee monthly and the more you can work the better.

@Stradale said:
    Looking for this once again, PM me.

Did your last PHP slave die already?

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Yura said:

@Stradale said:
    Looking for this once again, PM me.

Did your last PHP slave die already?

Death, who? What now...I, Uhhh have no idea what you are talking about.. uhhh

Thanked by 1Yura
  • FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited August 2017

@Yura

Pytho.... AHEM. PHP. I mean PHP. His PHP slave definitely died.