Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone having problems with HostUS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone having problems with HostUS

Hi, anyone else having problems with HostUS VPS in UK location? I can't reach my VPS from yesterday, even provider control panel and ticketing sistem seems down. I don't have any information what is going on. Anyway, I'm not very satisfied with their services before this happened...

Comments

• kokkezkokkez Member
    edited February 2017

Here is Italy, same situation... Well, with the exception that i was satisfied. =]

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Traceroute?

Looks ok on ping.pe

• Ping is ok, but website is not reachable.

• London VPS's are working fine for me. Website is also reachable.

• Nice to see that it works for some of you guys, I'm out of luck I guess :) http://isitdownorjust.me/my-hostus-us/

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@buderus199 said:
    Nice to see that it works for some of you guys, I'm out of luck I guess :) http://isitdownorjust.me/my-hostus-us/

Our website is hosted external to our U.K. location, can you access our billing? UK is fine seems only your VPS so you have probably been suspended

Alexander

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

I can confirm @AlexanderM hostus.us website and my.hostus.us panel loads from here.

• Now I can reach my.hostus.us, but my VPS is still unreachable. In control panel it is stated as "Active" for both VPS.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@buderus199 have you submitted a support ticket? If so, please PM your ticket ID.

Alexander

• I think it have something to do with the .us TLD, i have a domain in that TLD that this morning has some difficulties to resolving.
    Now i reach my.hostus.us, but my vps still down.

• Now i can reach my.hostus.us and my vps. Problem vanished...

• neither site loads for me. From Scotland using BT

• @kokkez said:
    I think it have something to do with the .us TLD, i have a domain in that TLD that this morning has some difficulties to resolving.
    Now i reach my.hostus.us, but my vps still down.

Yes, something like this is possible. Domain did not resolve for me. Now everything works ok.

• Can anybody provide MTR reports to Alexander via PM to help him out?

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • johnnymattjohnnymatt Member
    edited February 2017

I have a VPS with them (2gb ram,2 core, 2 bandwidth) from Oct 2016 and im so happy. Network data uptime is almost 99.95% Availability and no downtime from Monitoring (nodequery) from that date (thanks @AlexanderM GREAT service,i want to stay with you forever > platonic love).
    I confirm yesterday some packet loss but nothing extraordinary, it was happening for a small small small small time frame. No problems neither for access to VPS yesterday and from Oct 2016 (Uk).

• Logged into mine, and they're still sitting there- even the cancelled (prepaid) one..