Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need High quality & reliable shared hosts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need High quality & reliable shared hosts

Hello,

I am looking for a shared hosting account with the following specs:

1. Atleast 20 Domains/websites
  2. Atleast 25 SQL databases
  3. Disk space : 30 gb or more
  4. Inodes/number of files atleast 200,000
  5. Cpanel

Note : I am [B]looking for high quality shared hosts[/B] with good page load time, support & uptime.
By page load time i mean time to first byte or how quickly server responds.

I have suffered previously with a host that had pretty bad support & page load time. Would prefer something reliable, tried & tested.

Budget : Max $3-4 per month

I was considering Ipage, but it has pretty bad reviews.

Please share if you know any good host you have used.
Willing to pay yearly .

Just checked offers section, not sure which is a good quality service. Need recommendations.

Thanks!

Comments

• bestwebhosting.co.uk have still a laaarge number of tickets to answer due to their process of being bought by Krystal.co.uk but overall they are decent offering you unlimited hosting for 3 gbp/mo.
    Another good alternative would be unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk in the business since 2009 and my trial was very much to my satisfsftion (daily backups for free!). 2,75 gbp/mo :P

• let me check them out

• Would our Medium package be of any interest to you? Works out at about $50 per year (annual billing cycle) with promotional code WEB20, but 25GB disk space rather than 30. I'm sure we could discuss more disk space in sacrifice of less bandwidth for the same price if that interests you.

• Go with the reseller plans where you can get free billing software too to manage the support and billing.

• After a lot of research , I am confused b/w Impactshared , hawkhost & crocweb . All 3 have excellent reviews. Any suggestions?

• How about a reseller package of $4/month? Our Large package would suit those requirements: https://nodecomet.com/reseller

If you prefer a shared hosting account we could discuss your requirements over PM if you wish.

• @getakash1 said:
    After a lot of research , I am confused b/w Impactshared , hawkhost & crocweb . All 3 have excellent reviews. Any suggestions?

+1 for ImpactShared. I love their network.

• BuyShared?

• Shared Hosting?

BuyShared done right.

• keenweb.co.uk/web-hosting/

They have 50% off with code: KNW50OFF

• mikeimikei Member
    edited February 2017

@ThracianDog said:

@getakash1 said:
    After a lot of research , I am confused b/w Impactshared , hawkhost & crocweb . All 3 have excellent reviews. Any suggestions?

+1 for ImpactShared. I love their network.

another +1. Speed like it's not shared. Once had a problem, support was good.

• I don't mean to cunfuse you further, but I'm currently checking out pageclick.net and I find it pretty fast with good support. I don't know about the inodes requirement, though. Prices of LET special offers are competitive.

Thanked by 1Ishaq
  • Impactshared uses incero, so Excellent network. And the service is even better.

• imokimok Member
    edited February 2017

@getakash1 said:

CrocWeb is amazing. Their servers have a lot of load but you don't even notice, they are running smoothly. And you get support response within minutes. I haven't had any problem with them yet. Just use the right coupon code.

• Decided to go with crocweb :D Got everything at $2 per month. Insane price. Insane support . Free migrations. Free Backups. Got more than i wanted. Lets see how it goes.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Thanked by 1imok
  • FredQcFredQc Member
    edited February 2017

@getakash1 said:
    Decided to go with crocweb :D Got everything at $2 per month. Insane price. Insane support . Free migrations. Free Backups. Got more than i wanted. Lets see how it goes.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

You mentioned USA or UK. Crocweb have their servers in Montreal. They where hosted with iWeb I think. But nice choice for webhosting, heh. I've used them in the past.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited February 2017