Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nearly-New VPS. Cash on out on these deals- I'm practically GIVING THEM AWAY! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nearly-New VPS. Cash on out on these deals- I'm practically GIVING THEM AWAY!

2»

Comments

• @WSS whats the story behind you selling and thinning out the herd" ? Seriously, just saw a few post around.

• @Hxxx said:
    @WSS whats the story behind you selling and thinning out the herd" ? Seriously, just saw a few post around.

Long story short: I bought too many, and I need cash instead. Longer story less short: Granny's house has sprung a leak, and if I can't get there to at least patch it up, it's going to go from thousands-of-dollars expensive to possibly tens-of-thousands-of-dollars expensive to fix.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • @WSS said:
    I bought far too many, I admit. I did so to distract myself from what was going on in my life at that time.

I know the feeling too well :| I'll be happy to buy everything that's left unsold, shoot me a PM when this thread is out of steam.

• deadbeef said: I'll be happy to buy everything that's left unsold, shoot me a PM when this thread is out of steam.

That's very kind of you, deadbeef.

Thanked by 2deadbeef WSS
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited February 2017

That's awesome of you, deadbeef. Does anyone else want a tasty Virmach? :)

I decided to check what I have against Virmach's current prices and make them a little more palatable. I've decided to move some of my "keeper" services and exchange them with some cheaper options that I was going to keep for myself. Keep in mind that each one is going to cost me $3 to transfer, so the $4 units I'll break even with transfer and PayPal fees, so I'm almost literally giving them away. Please, give a VPS a home!

**OVZ (Dallas)** :
    $4.00  (128MB/10G/500GB) (3) - renews for $5 
    $10.00  (1G/25GB/750GB) - renews for $12
    $10.00  (1G/30GB/2TB) - renews for $15
    $12.00  (2G/30GB/3TB) (2) - renews for $12, $18

**KVM (New York)** :
    $4.00 (128MB/10GB/1000G) - renews for $5
    $4.00  (256MB/15GB/1000GB) -  renews for $12
    $6.00 (512MB/15GB/1TB) - renews for $8

Thanked by 2deadbeef southy
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited February 2017

Offering these (and a few more) to Deadbeef. Any moneys not claimed by Virmach and PayPal will go to Blaze to assist with his medical bills.

Thanked by 1southy
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited February 2017

Thank you, everyone -

The lot of the rest has been sold to deadbeef, and once Virmach transfers them, I will provide a PayPal ID of my transfer to @BlazeMuis

Edit: Payment made:

Thanked by 2deadbeef southy