Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Korean provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Korean provider

seilentseilent Member
edited February 2017 in Requests

As the title says

is there any nice korean provider? usage willl be for running vpnserver and some background running python script only.

So what concern most is monthly traffic, low latency to my country (SEA) and stable enough to keep a connection always alive without loss if possible

And paypal payment

Thanks in advance

Comments

• KT cloud

• Is SEA commonly used to reference South East Asia for the rest of the world? Because every time I see this I think Seattle.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Your looking for a VPS or Dedi ? Spec needed?

• Thanks for all replies ! yes SEA in my case means South East Asia xD

currently need VPS with $20 or less

pretty much just need small spec with broad bandwidth, probably i would need around 2TB

but seems unreasonable for the price since korean bandwidth isn't cheap at all orz

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

Hello!

We could possibly provide you a virtual server in Korea (KT network) that fits your requirements, but you should provide more detail on the VPN usage.

Otherwise, please took a look at KT's ucloud biz.

• usage will be just gaming VPN only, so it's gonna be custom routed strictly just for that

there wouldn't be any other usage basically

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@busbr said:
    Is SEA commonly used to reference South East Asia for the rest of the world? Because every time I see this I think Seattle.

same here ....