Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for /24 block of ip with VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for /24 block of ip with VPS

Looking for /24 block of ip with VPS. Using it for squid proxy to cook some yeezys.

Spec: Low End
1 CPU
< 1GB Ram
Need 2-3 /24 block or 1 /23 block

Preferable using Choopa Server.

Comments

• Nobody is going to give you a /23 with a low end vps . Its just not going to happen, Clouviders reply is pretty much the response you will get anywhere.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • I can do this from the Netherlands if nobody can provide u this from Chicago, i can delivery both a /23 as /24

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

My company has provided numerous /24 and /22 blocks to many companies. Please email me at [email protected].

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    My company has provided numerous /24 and /22 blocks to many companies. Please email me at [email protected].

Thanks & done! awaiting your quick response.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • @PieNotEvenEaten said:

Sorry but you used the wrong domain. Yeezys ain't made by Nike anymore.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited February 2017

Bit of a recommendation: It's generally significantly (counting in nearly hundreds of milliseconds if not more) faster if you don't use squid but pick something else, since every bit counts when racing.

Not a hype beast myself but I have close to a IPv4 /10 in aggregate for my (usually supreme/obey/nike) proxies and we use a heavily distributed Erlang stack that uses fast_tls (library is on github, installable via native erlang rebar) to only negotiate the most modern ciphers, along with passing along session tickets for instant refreshes without needing to establish a new HTTPS handshake/session.

Ideally you want the elliptic curve algos (they are orders of magnitude faster to negotiate and handshake), our client tells bnx-int-next.nike.com that we only support "ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA" and it'll negotiate those correctly, fast-failing if it doesn't support them. The defaults generally will do outdated RSA key exchange, which is big and slow.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Tough. Ask them to start selling over IPv6 so you can get around their limitations easier.

• hzr said: we use a heavily distributed Erlang stack that uses fast_tls (library is on github, installable via native erlang rebar) to only negotiate the most modern ciphers, along with passing along session tickets for instant refreshes without needing to establish a new HTTPS handshake/session

High frequency trading for sneakers? You can get FPGA servers from OVH now... heh.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited February 2017

willie said: High frequency trading for sneakers? You can get FPGA servers from OVH now... heh.

Actually have some of these for testing/fun - https://store.digilentinc.com/zybo-zynq-7000-arm-fpga-soc-trainer-board/

One of the other things to completely remove/ignore SSL handshake times is to keep a handshake-completed connection pool open on each indvidual IP ready to immediately send a GET/POST, so the underlying HTML/DOM parser(s) don't need to do anything past sending a one-packet remote procedure call and get a blob of data in response.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@hzr said:

willie said: High frequency trading for sneakers? You can get FPGA servers from OVH now... heh.

Actually have some of these for testing/fun - https://store.digilentinc.com/zybo-zynq-7000-arm-fpga-soc-trainer-board/

One of the other things to completely remove/ignore SSL handshake times is to keep a handshake-completed connection pool open on each indvidual IP ready to immediately send a GET/POST, so the underlying HTML/DOM parser(s) don't need to do anything past sending a one-packet remote procedure call and get a blob of data in response.

Can't believe it's such a high profit game that people go to these lengths just to get a pair of shoes...

• WSSWSS Member
    edited February 2017

Personally, I'm holding out for the cross{compiled} trainers, myself. This is still early 2000s technology.

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited February 2017

Get a /24 from APNIC, or whatever RIR that isn't ARIN that is in your region, and then make an account with vultr (ran by choopa) and deploy a VPS in that RIRs region and have them announce your /24.

There are also /24 auctions going on as well that you can obtain IP blocks from, some have ARIN blocks as well although it isn't cheap.

• trewq said: Can't believe it's such a high profit game that people go to these lengths just to get a pair of shoes...

Best part is it's a family with less than $500 in a bank account, if anything, wearing these shoes but they sell shoes among themselves

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited February 2017

@willie said:

hzr said: we use a heavily distributed Erlang stack that uses fast_tls (library is on github, installable via native erlang rebar) to only negotiate the most modern ciphers, along with passing along session tickets for instant refreshes without needing to establish a new HTTPS handshake/session

High frequency trading for sneakers? You can get FPGA servers from OVH now... heh.

https://www.ovh.ie/order/dedicated/#/legacy/dedicated/resume?product=~(planCode~'1602hardzone4~pricingMode~'hardzone~duration~'P14D)

omg you can

This discussion has been closed.