Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Re-posting: Looking for translators from English for $0.20 per sentence
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Re-posting: Looking for translators from English for $0.20 per sentence

DamianDamian Member
edited May 2013 in General

Reposting since the forum backup restoration appears to be from yesterday. If you posted in the old thread, please post in this one.

=========

Looking for individuals to perform translation of sentences from English to your fluent language for $0.20 per sentence. The subject matter will be regarding VPS control panel. I expect that most sentences will be less than 15 words per sentence, and there will probably end up being several hundred sentences.

I expect that:
1. You fully understand the English language and will be able to understand the meaning of each sentence
2. You will be able to convey the meaning into the translation of your fluent language without issue

These two points preclude the use of Google Translate; if you do not meet these requirements, please do not inquire.

The actually work is probably a month or so out; I like to pre-plan. Please feel free to add your name even if someone else has already made notice, in case that individual does not work out.

Languages we already have translators for:
English
German
Spanish

Comments

• BradNDBradND Member

no

• mnpeepmnpeep Member

I will do Russian for $7 (LET minimum) per sentence

• klikliklikli Member
    edited May 2013

I can do English-Chinese translation on your request.

(Both Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese are okay.)

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

I can do Australian English but you can't afford me.

• @Damian said: Languages we already have translators for: English German Spanish

Oops....

• johnlth93johnlth93 Member
    edited May 2013

English to Chinese (Cantonese/etc)

If you interested

• AndriAndri Member

English to Indonesian here.

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

It seems that there are really a lot of Chinese here. And you can even get a Chinese version with less money :(

• I also can do English to Indonesia translation if you want :)

• I can do English to Vietnamese translation, but I doubt that you need it (✿◠‿◠)

• halhal Member

I can do English to Chinese translation.

• I can do English to Romanian.

• taronyutaronyu Member
    edited May 2013

I can translate to dutch, my english isn't great but I'm a native dutch speaker so it won't be a problem.

edit: I have to say that @bronzebyte was before me in the old thread.

• JonathanZhangJonathanZhang Member
    edited May 2013

English to Chinese (simp) is okay

• French

• @Damian Is that CP SolusVM? Can You PM me?

• @Damian I can translate from English to Macedonian.

• Ever heard about Google Translate :P ?

• IvanIvan Member

I can translate English to Bahasa Malaysia.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited May 2013

I posted about Japanese before, but it seems to have been wiped after the recent "issues" so here it is again:

I can do English to Japanese for you, however the pricing is a bit low for Japanese, as such if you are willing to adjust PM me. Otherwise I recommend waiting to see if someone else would do it for you at this price, it isn't very likely, but possible.

I also have a native Brazilian friend that has quite decent English who could probably do English to Brazilian Portuguese for you. I will need to ask him directly on the matter if he is interested however, so PM me for that as well.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited May 2013

mnpeep said: I will do Russian for $7 (LET minimum) per sentence

Don't you mean maximum?

klikli said: I can do English-Chinese translation on your request.

johnlth93 said: English to Chinese (Cantonese/etc)

Andri said: English to Indonesian here.

Bogdacutuu said: I can do English to Romanian.

hostingwizard_net said: French

Janevski said: I can translate from English to Macedonian.

Ivan said: I can translate English to Bahasa Malaysia.

underd0g said: I also can do English to Indonesia translation if you want :)

Thanks! I'll be in contact with you.

dreamer2908 said: I can do English to Vietnamese translation, but I doubt that you need it (✿◠‿◠)

We have quite a range of Vietnamese clients, so a translation would be beneficial.

Setsura said: I can do English to Japanese for you, however the pricing is a bit low for Japanese, as such if you are willing to adjust PM me. Otherwise I recommend waiting to see if someone else would do it for you at this price, it isn't very likely, but possible.

livingvirtual said: Ever heard about Google Translate :P ?

Yes. Also:

Damian said: I expect that: 1. You fully understand the English language and will be able to understand the meaning of each sentence 2. You will be able to convey the meaning into the translation of your fluent language without issue

These two points preclude the use of Google Translate

-

JonathanZhang said: Is that CP SolusVM?

No.

JonathanZhang said: Can You PM me?

Yes... what's the subject?

Setsura said: I can do English to Japanese for you, however the pricing is a bit low for Japanese, as such if you are willing to adjust PM me. Otherwise I recommend waiting to see if someone else would do it for you at this price, it isn't very likely, but possible.

Can you provide more information on this? What makes Japanese more expensive?

Setsura said: I also have a native Brazilian friend that has quite decent English who could probably do English to Brazilian Portuguese for you. I will need to ask him directly on the matter if he is interested however, so PM me for that as well.

I'm uncertain why I need to PM... I've already expressed interest.

Additionally, it's difficult for me to find PMs in the future, but I can always find my threads.

• mnpeepmnpeep Member

Damian said: Don't you mean maximum?

Yes. Will you take my $7 offer?

• Spanish.

• SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited May 2013

Damian said: Can you provide more information on this? What makes Japanese more expensive?

Just that English to Japanese generally takes more time and a decent bit for tech-ish words has to be improvised, but mostly that E->J TLs are somewhat more rare than many other languages. Think of it like value of knowing the language, but as I said, just put me down as a maybe on JP, perhaps someone else would do it for your pricing. If so, take them over me, if not, I'll be around.

Damian said: I'm uncertain why I need to PM... I've already expressed interest.

Additionally, it's difficult for me to find PMs in the future, but I can always find my threads.

I asked so that I would not pointlessly ask him if you already had a Brazilian Portuguese TL by the time you saw the post. But anyway, I asked and he says he will do it. So just contact me whenever you are needing more info, he asked that I be the go-between for handling it.