Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avoid dotsi.pt
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avoid dotsi.pt

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure this is allowed, but since I learned about them via LET I thought I'd spend a few minutes creating this warning. (admin's, apologies if it isn't).

dotsi.pt appears to have died, while still accepting orders for VPS and probably other services. Around 5 days I requested, and payed, for a VPS that was never delivered.

Since the weekend took place, I assumed today would be addressed. Nothing. All attempts to contact them (via phone as well) have also been not successful.

Also, some servers that were hosted with them (for some projects I monitor) have also gone offline. AFAIK, these guys are out of business but still cashing in.

In the meanwhile, I'm still looking for a half decent ISP with Portugal DC.

Comments

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

You can try our Portugal services. We have a $7 1GB RAM, SSD OPENVZ vps offer on LEB, with excellent reviews.

• @leapswitch said:
    You can try our Portugal services. We have a $7 1GB RAM, SSD OPENVZ vps offer on LEB, with excellent reviews.

Mind if I DM?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@234ppoe said:

@leapswitch said:

Mind if I DM?

Go ahead

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I'm from Portugal and definitely recommend @leapswitch. Their services are reallt solid and staff is friendly. They run a serious operation and Ishan is an awesome guy to deal with.

Thanked by 1leapswitch