Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS Provider w/ Hourly or Daily Billing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS Provider w/ Hourly or Daily Billing

Looking to order 150 VPS with 512 MB RAM, and at least 1Gbps Port Speed. Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit is preferred, and must be in a US location (preferably Los Angeles or New York). Hourly billing or Daily billing is required.

Paying in Bitcoin.

Thanks!

Comments

• Oh and I forgot, looking for providers that are NOT Vultr, DigitalOcean, Linode, AWS, or Azure.

Thanks!

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited February 2017

sorry, i read now with bitcoin... we not accept it

Thanked by 1Annointed
  • williewillie Member
    edited February 2017

Do you need all the IPs to be on different subnets? Just asking.

• @willie said:

4chan.hosting?

• @willie said:

Judging from his request, he's likely trying to run a sneaker bot. Apparently sniping brand-name shoes and reselling them is the latest get-rich-quick scheme.

Thanked by 1willie
  • Holy cow: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=sneaker+bot

Didn't know what was up with that before. Thanks.

• @Jonchun said:

@willie said:

Judging from his request, he's likely trying to run a sneaker bot. Apparently sniping brand-name shoes and reselling them is the latest get-rich-quick scheme.

I'm actually using them to make proxies to use on my sneaker bot. But not trying to get rich with them lol, I only want 1 pair to actually WEAR.

• is there a new "how to make 5k in 1 week" ebook out at hf?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Annointed said:
    Oh and I forgot, looking for providers that are NOT Vultr, DigitalOcean, Linode, AWS, or Azure.

Thanks!

Why? They are proprably your best bet for hourly/daily billing and they are reliable.

• @willie said:

I'm looking for all the VPS to have different IP's.

• Annointed said: I only want 1 pair to actually WEAR.

Think it might be easier to buy them in a store in that case?

• @matteob said:
    sorry, i read now with bitcoin... we not accept it

I can find a way to pay with PayPal if you meet my requirements that I posted above?

• @willie said:

Annointed said: I only want 1 pair to actually WEAR.

Think it might be easier to buy them in a store in that case?

No, these are limited and other people will use bots lol. They don't drop in stores and only give out in raffles.

• @davidgestiondbi said:

@Annointed said:
    Oh and I forgot, looking for providers that are NOT Vultr, DigitalOcean, Linode, AWS, or Azure.

Thanks!

Why? They are proprably your best bet for hourly/daily billing and they are reliable.

They don't allow me to make more than 5 at a time.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Annointed said:

@davidgestiondbi said:

@Annointed said:

Thanks!

Contact their support to request to lift the limit.

• @davidgestiondbi said:

@Annointed said:

@davidgestiondbi said:

@Annointed said:

Thanks!

Contact their support to request to lift the limit.

I've already tried, the max they raise it to is to 20. Also, those popular ones are all banned from Adidas etc (talking about their IP's.)

Thanks though

• I've been waiting for @Ishaq or @Jarland to tell this guy to

take a walk for awhile now.

• hi, this is what we can offer to you https://www.domflow.it/cloud.php

Our U.S. nodes are H.A. enviroment in Canada (Ovh network). Other regions are France (Ovh) and Milan (our Own datacenter). We're now negotiating with equinix to open multiple own region, but it take some times

If you need to customize the o.s. you can just create one vm, setup it and convert in template, then create multiple vm starting from that template.

• @matteob said:
    hi, this is what we can offer to you https://www.domflow.it/cloud.php

Our U.S. nodes are H.A. enviroment in Canada (Ovh network). Other regions are France (Ovh) and Milan (our Own datacenter). We're now negotiating with equinix to open multiple own region, but it take some times

If you need to customize the o.s. you can just create one vm, setup it and convert in template, then create multiple vm starting from that template.

Will be checking out your services, thanks a lot! :)

Thanked by 1matteob
  • Looking for another one with locations in Canada!

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited February 2017

Lunanode?

• @Junkless said:
    Lunanode M

Thanks for the suggestion, but they won't increase my limit above 5. I've used them before :)

• Still looking, thanks!

• @ernov said:
    Annointed please check Rine Tech may be it suits you

Thanks for the suggestion, but they don't seem to have hourly billing.

• Annointed said: Thanks for the suggestion, but they don't seem to have hourly billing.

This is because that's a shitty spammer

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Hourly billing, I'm not sure but maybe cloud.net does it ? @OnApp_Terry

• @Clouvider said:

Awesome suggestion, thanks! I'll check them out. Do you know if they'll let me order 20+ servers at a time?

• @Clouvider said:

We do hourly billing, however you're charged for the full billing period up front, then credited for the remaining amount when a server is deleted.

You can create any number of servers you like, but it would have to be done one at a time.