Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a demand for a Virtualizor module that integrates with Boxbilling?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there a demand for a Virtualizor module that integrates with Boxbilling?

It seems there is none yet.
I am quite busy at the moment but I might just give this a go asap I have time on my hands as I wanted to practice API usage anyway and it seems like something I might be using in the future aswell :)

Comments

• Sure, but first, tell me how many BoxBilling installations you've seen :)

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Sure, but first, tell me how many BoxBilling installations you've seen :)

Not many I guess. I tried them years ago and recently ended up considering them but then found out there was no module for my use case hence considering this.

Should be interesting to give this a go :)

• If it's for experience, you should be fine - I'm not sure about selling it though.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2017

@FlamesRunner said:
    If it's for experience, you should be fine - I'm not sure about selling it though.

Well primary aspect is for experience. Realese would be for free at my GitHub with the possibility to donate if satisfied :)

• @Ympker

Best of luck!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    If it's for experience, you should be fine - I'm not sure about selling it though.

Well primary aspect is for experience. Realese would be for free at my GitHub with the possibility to donate if satisfied :)

Any updates?

• @rumi4 said:

@Ympker said:

@FlamesRunner said:

Any updates?

Im pretty busy acctually and other projects have priority. Not too interested in this project atm