Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Cheap VPS for a VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Cheap VPS for a VPN

livingvirtuallivingvirtual Member
edited May 2013 in Offers

I am looking for a VPS mainly to be used as a VPN at the least possible price with a good network speed and uptime. Any suggestions?

Living Virtual - We explore the Tech World for you bring fascinating things you might have never known! Follow us for latest news and updates. √

Comments

• Nick_ANick_A Top Provider

Any particular location? We have a ton of VPN clients.

RamNode: High Performance Cloud VPS
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - DDoS Protection
  • Any location is preferable as long as there is good network speed and uptime.

Living Virtual - We explore the Tech World for you bring fascinating things you might have never known! Follow us for latest news and updates. √
  • Also I prefer to pay a monthly fee.

• I can help with this in Dallas.

Discord: robert#8239

• ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited May 2013

@livingvirtual said: as long as there is good network speed

Where you're at plays a big part in this, especially for a VPN.

Western US/Asia: RAMNode (Seattle), BuyVM (LV), Hostigation (LA/QuadraNET)
    Central US: Catalyst (Dallas), FrontRange (Denver)
    Eastern US: RAMNode (Atlanta), EOReality (NYC, 100 Williams)
    Europe: NodeDeploy (Germany), Prometeus (Italy).

..though, that probably didn't help.

"We are in a prison drama. This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption."
  • nutjobnutjob Member

We need a wanted section.

• Well Hostigation looks, I wish they had a monthly payment scheme for their 20/yr plan.

• Can do a once off special 128MB VPS in Buffalo NY for $1.50/month.

Serving you the best VPS, Web hosting, dedicated servers and more - Cloud Shards | Query Foundry
    We operate the network AS62638 | Available in Syd AU and Dallas, Los Angeles and NYC USA
  • bcrlsnbcrlsn Member

@concerto49 - How much bandwidth?

Visual Artist/Nerd from Los Angeles, Ca. Has a strange addiction to servers.
  • johnlth93johnlth93 Member
    edited May 2013

you can get lowendspirit if you are okay with limited port option for ipv4
    i got 1 of their UK and 1 of their NL vps
    so far so good for a vpn i use personally

• kb9kb9 Member

what country are you looking for?

• @bcarlsonmedia 250GB by default. Is that enough? Otherwise might be able to bump it up slightly.

Specs are:

1 CPU
    128MB RAM / 128MB VSwap
    7GB RAID10 HDD Space
    250GB Bandwidth @ 1gigabit
    99.9% Uptime SLA
    1 IPv4 Address

Anyone else interested? Buffalo, NY at this point. Would be happy to offer Texas and Los Angeles, but we're sold out on them right now. Restocking very soon.

Serving you the best VPS, Web hosting, dedicated servers and more - Cloud Shards | Query Foundry
    We operate the network AS62638 | Available in Syd AU and Dallas, Los Angeles and NYC USA
  • bcrlsnbcrlsn Member

@concerto49 - Been looking for an LA node for VPN. Let me know when they're in stock.

Visual Artist/Nerd from Los Angeles, Ca. Has a strange addiction to servers.
  • @bcarlsonmedia might sqeeze 1 for a $16/year normal price plan, but for a paid monthly special, I'll let you know. Sometime this month. Waiting for hardware to arrive.

• Hi,

I'm looking for a US location VPS (with good network speed) for private VPN accessed from China. What I have in mind is to setup L2TP/IPsec & Cisco IPsec, so I guess I need a KVM VPS, correct?

Any recommendation?

thanks,
    Dennis