Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud.net: Feb 2017 special - save on Atlanta, Dallas, London & Newark servers!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud.net: Feb 2017 special - save on Atlanta, Dallas, London & Newark servers!

OnApp_TerryOnApp_Terry Member
edited February 2017 in Offers

All,

The continued support is really appreciated. Thanks to everyone we have several new ideas getting ready to roll out. This month I've put together specials consisting of clouds from LET's favorite providers, Clouvider & NetDepot. Now get a cloud server with 1024 MB of RAM, 40 GB Disk Space, 1 CPU and 1 TB of bandwidth for $6.92.

Stack the savings!

Save more by using the following coupon codes, which apply to all of our locations.
LOWENDTALK90 - 90% off your first month!
LOWENDTALK50 - 50% off 3 months!
LOWENDTALK30 - 30% off 6 months!

Discounted locations

Atlanta, Georgia
Dallas, Texas
London, England
Newark, New Jersey

Locations with great prices everyday

Alblasserdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Miami, Florida
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

A few things we're working on...

Fluid workloads: Getting bored with your server in Dallas? Soon you'll be able to automatically move to another location on Cloud.net.
Improved account validation: Providing an ID is annoying, for both of us. Just link your social media account, and you'll be automatically validated.
Complete notification center: Like to know everything going on with your account? With our notification center you'll know it all, and be notified through email or SMS.
Numerous bug & UI fixes: The good news, a lot of these are done, just waiting on deployment. Others, such as rebuilding your server with the same OS & specs are still being worked on. We'll keep you updated :)

Want to help? You can submit your feature requests & bug fixes at our help center

Free DNS hosting

With any account, we offer completely free DNS hosting, using anycast DNS from 13 worldwide locations. See all the details at https://help.cloud.net/hc/en-us/sections/201359850-DNS

Full API

Automate your deployment and management - we have a full API backend that allows you to create, and manage your servers using any tool you like. See the docs at https://api.cloud.net/docs.

One click app deployment

Using our application deployment service to install more than 21 applications - see them all at https://help.cloud.net/hc/en-us/articles/207358950-What-applications-are-available-

The billing details...

Don't look so glum - we've made it easy. $10 deposits are now available at Cloud.net.. We accept Paypal & credit card - everything is PAYG, and we bill for a total of 672 total hours per month. If you cancel a server before the end of the month, you're credited back for the unused time. Here's what's hot - coupon codes apply to your entire account!

Comments

• NICE!

Thanked by 1OnApp_Terry
  • Thanks. But, when is the next major solusvm release due @OnApp_Terry?

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited February 2017

@K4Y5 said:
    Thanks. But, when is the next major solusvm release due @OnApp_Terry?

Well that isn't in the list of things they are working on from what it seems :) (at least based on this thread)

• OnApp_TerryOnApp_Terry Member
    edited February 2017

@K4Y5 said:
    @zafouhar said:

@K4Y5 said:

Well that isn't in the list of things they are working on from what it seems :) (at least based on this thread)

I don't want to derail this thread, but we have different product teams - that's just what the Cloud.net team is working on.

We have given SolusVM 2 to our 10 biggest clients, who are continuing to do user tests and provide feedback. I should have additional information on the release in the near future.

• Nice, but still need upload min $10 to be happy.

• @zafouhar said:

@K4Y5 said:

Yeah, that's why I asked. Looks like the focus has officially changed to PaaS :/

• @jenkki said:
    Nice, but still need upload min $10 to be happy.

Minimum deposit is $10.

• OnApp_TerryOnApp_Terry Member
    edited February 2017

@K4Y5 said:

@zafouhar said:

@K4Y5 said:

Yeah, that's why I asked. Looks like the focus has officially changed to PaaS :/

So there's no confusion -- SolusVM is still being worked on. There are multiple teams at OnApp, each with their own product manager. SousVM is not a product I am responsible for; I manage Cloud.net & CDN.net ONLY. The features mentioned are regarding Cloud.net specifically.

• @OnApp_Terry said:

@K4Y5 said:

@zafouhar said:

@K4Y5 said:

So there's no confusion -- SolusVM is still being worked on. There are multiple teams at OnApp, each with their own product manager. SousVM is not a product I am responsible for; I manage Cloud.net & CDN.net ONLY. The features mentioned are regarding Cloud.net specifically.

Fair enough, Terry. Its just that I see OnApp, I automatically think SolusVM.

Regardless, good luck with the offer.

• No Buenos Aires this time? Would like to test it out.

• From a conversation I had with @onapp_terry about the previous coupon he had:

Yeah I was shocked at how much capacity that coupon took up. Especially hit the South American locations hard.

Seems like Buenos Aires is still out of stock on cloud.net

Thanked by 1OnApp_Terry
  • @inthecloudblog said:
    No Buenos Aires this time? Would like to test it out.

Soon, I had expected to have additional supply by the time this post went up, but our provider has been delayed allocating new IP addresses. I would expect to have Buenos Aires live again early next week.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • onemanshowonemanshow Member
    edited February 2017

No singapore and do you have a module for WHMCS?

• Got any test IP's or a lookingglass?

• @onemanshow said:

Cloud.net does not directly, however you can actually create your own Cloud.net with WHMCS & the OnApp cloud module. You can find out more on this at https://onapp.com/solutions/vsp/.

@Pilovali said:
    Got any test IP's or a lookingglass?

Most our locations have test IPs at https://help.cloud.net/hc/en-us/articles/115000053904-How-can-I-test-a-location-

• @OnApp_Terry said:

@onemanshow said:

Cloud.net does not directly, however you can actually create your own Cloud.net with WHMCS & the OnApp cloud module. You can find out more on this at https://onapp.com/solutions/vsp/.

so, i can use https://docs.onapp.com/display/WHMCS/WHMCS ?

• @onemanshow said:

@OnApp_Terry said:

@onemanshow said:

so, i can use https://docs.onapp.com/display/WHMCS/WHMCS ?

Yes, you would be able to use that, but you would need to signup as a VSP through OnApp.

• I created 2 servers (Miami and Rio de Janeiro) for testing and still in building stage for 7 hours... o_O

• @gustavargas said:
    I created 2 servers (Miami and Rio de Janeiro) for testing and still in building stage for 7 hours... o_O

Sorry, I will take a look now. We upgraded the hardware on our control panel back end that caused some of the sync processes to get backed up.

In the future, please file a ticket or connect with me on live chat; we could have had this fixed for you several hours ago.

Thanked by 1gustavargas
  • gustavargasgustavargas Member
    edited February 2017

@OnApp_Terry said:

@gustavargas said:
    I created 2 servers (Miami and Rio de Janeiro) for testing and still in building stage for 7 hours... o_O

Sorry, I will take a look now. We upgraded the hardware on our control panel back end that caused some of the sync processes to get backed up.

In the future, please file a ticket or connect with me on live chat; we could have had this fixed for you several hours ago.

I sent a ticket #2522 (about 30m after the issue)