Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

White Label VPS Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

White Label VPS Reseller

Can anyone recommend a good VPS Reseller. Preferably based in US and one that offers API and white labeled network.

Comments

• What sort of specifications you need? Would help us out, plus a budget?

• DumbledoreDumbledore Member
    edited February 2017

We would like to resell.

RAM : 512MB/1024MB/2048MB/4096MB 
    Storage : SSD/HDD
    Virtiualization : KVM 

API access and Whitelabled IP is non negotiable. Pricing $4/512GB.

By Whitelabled IP I meant Generic Name for ASN/IP like Hosting Services, Inc. or ASN/IP belong to popular DC like SoftLayer/SingleHop/ Etc.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Our Public Cloud has a US location (Miami), you're welcome.

• Hey!

LunaNode seem great - I've been looking for someone similar for a while. Their API is crazy simple to understand and all of their IPs show as OVH's. Admittedly their RDNS is set to their's by default but I'm sure that could be changed.

They have a PHP and Python library for their API, and their Legacy API can be used with just GET and POST requests.

They have features such as block storage, floating IPs, custom ISO uploads, load balancing etc. in Roubaix, Montreal and Toronto.

Please note that the link above is an affiliate link. I'm a student so I'll take any opportunity I can ;)

Thanked by 1Four20
  • @stolipeach said:
    Can anyone recommend a good VPS Reseller. Preferably based in US and one that offers API and white labeled network.

have you get what you want?
    i am also looking reliable vps reseller

• @DediServe comes to mind. They have an API and a WHMCS Module you can use to resell out of their resource pools.

Thanked by 2dediserve Junkless
  • We can do this on our KVMH Resource Pools - We use Virtualizor which has an API and their own WHMCS modules.