Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostMada - Looking for sponsors to offer free hosting!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostMada - Looking for sponsors to offer free hosting!

MadMad Member
edited May 2013 in General

HostMada is a webhosting company which is active from 1 year. I'm the main founder. I have been a support staff member and admin of different companies getting many years of experience with OS Systems, VPSes, Dedicated Servers and so on. I wanted to create a team of qualified people that might help users to get hosting stuff for free.

Our mission is to give everything for free getting many users who are satisfied for our services. We will pay for servers and we would like to let people have an unlimited hosting account for free. There are many people that don't have enough money to pay for it and we would like to help them in their project! Everyone can have a chance!

This is the reason for which we are looking for sponsors that might help us to buy powerful dedicated servers joining in our wonderful team.
We are asking simply 10€ p/month and in return your site (banner) will be put in our e-mails + in our main home page.

Let's be the best free hosting company which use its own servers!
Help us in this project!
If you need more information PM me or send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Comments

• jkr1711jkr1711 Member

Laughs.

• IvanIvan Member

No one is going to help fund your site to get their banner on your site that may or may not get good traffic at all.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2013

@andreamada said: He has been

Stop speaking in third person...

• MadMad Member
    edited May 2013

@Ivan - according to you , personally , what the investors would like to get in return in addition to those stuff? Reasonable suggestions would be considered.
    @joepie91 Sorry, you are right. I edited it.

• It's not really an investment if people aren't getting returns. You just want free money for your dumb project (the banner is essentially worthless)

• What better place to ask for 10€ 'investments' than a forum where people are accustomed to getting a decent VPS in return for 2€

• udkudk Member

Statistics Summary for hostmada.com
    Hostmada.com is ranked #10,126,547 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings.