Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mailchannles or alternative ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mailchannles or alternative ?

Hi,

I have a client who is currently using sendgrid but wants to move away from them, they are looking for around 100k emails per month to start with, they send typical business emails from cpanel not Spam and there emails are actively monitored by us.

Are their any alternatives to send grid you recommend or any mailchannles resellers.

Comments

• inb4 @mailcheap
    Other than that: Always tend to recommend Mailgun for that kind of volume.

Thanked by 1mailcheap
  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Drop me a PM if interested :)

https://www.mailcheap.co/smtprelays.html

Pavin.

• @piohost said:
    Hi,

I have a client who is currently using sendgrid but wants to move away from them, they are looking for around 100k emails per month to start with, they send typical business emails from cpanel not Spam and there emails are actively monitored by us.

Are their any alternatives to send grid you recommend or any mailchannles resellers.

Jarland resells ask him

• niknik Member, Host Rep

Ask @gleert, he is a mailchannels reseller and you will get an own mailchannels account, jarland doesn't offer this.

Thanked by 1gleert
  • VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

Find an upstream provider that uses MailChannels, then you don't need to worry about paying anything for a SPAM filter :)

Thanked by 1doughmanes