Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Want Windows VPS

thehraythehray Member
edited May 2013 in Help

I require a windows VPS for running a SEO Tool.

Requirements:
1GB RAM
10GB Space
1TB Bandwith

Budget $5-$8

VPS providers pls give ur best price.

Expert in: Wordpress , Building Ecommerce Website, SEO, Photoshop, Article Writing, Backlink Building, Traffic Generation. Want to Hire me Just PM me.

Comments

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited May 2013

Choose Nodedeploy, im happy with it
    Its $6.95 a month, KVM

But you will need your own licence

• thehraythehray Member
    edited May 2013

@joodle pls comment ur best price.

Expert in: Wordpress , Building Ecommerce Website, SEO, Photoshop, Article Writing, Backlink Building, Traffic Generation. Want to Hire me Just PM me.
  • concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited May 2013

@DewlanceVPS will help you

Serving you the best VPS, Web hosting, dedicated servers and more - Cloud Shards | Query Foundry
    We operate the network AS62638 | Available in Syd AU and Dallas, Los Angeles and NYC USA
  • thehraythehray Member

@concerto49 i checked his website it's says $12 for 512mb RAM

• thehraythehray Member

@joodle what license

• @thehray said: what license

A licence to kill

No, a Windows licence -.-

• @thehray said: @concerto49 i checked his website it's says $12 for 512mb RAM

He'll come here and give you a great offer. His VPS even includes autoboot. Will boot all day. Is great.

Serving you the best VPS, Web hosting, dedicated servers and more - Cloud Shards | Query Foundry
    We operate the network AS62638 | Available in Syd AU and Dallas, Los Angeles and NYC USA
  • thehraythehray Member

@joodle inclusive of license how much can you give me the vps.

@concerto49 thanks :)

• @concerto49 stop trolling the poor guy...

Well @thehray here we think that the best SEO is good content (and being hosted with colocrosing + a forum of people with money that give servers almost free + pay for it).

• thehraythehray Member

@destroyeRco I want to run an application scrapbox.

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited May 2013

You might wanna look at Windows Azure.

• @thehray said: @joodle pls comment ur best price.

/troll

Have an Allwinner H3 device? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC | #SYSarm - Get It! | Armbian | Atomic Pi Mirror
    22+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting, Administration and Development Services

• @DestroyeRCo said: @concerto49 stop trolling the poor guy...

@DestroyRCo to be serious. 10GB isn't likely to fit Windows and what he needs there. Also I doubt he'd get all he wants for $8 that's including the Windows license.

• @concerto49 said: He'll come here and give you a great offer. His VPS even includes autoboot. Will boot all day. Is great.

:D ymmd

• thehraythehray Member

@muzo 1Gig Ram required.

• @thehray said: 1GB RAM

10GB Space
    1TB Bandwith

http://www.united-hoster.de/privatkunden/vps-windows.html

It's $12 and it includes a licence. I won't go for cheaper WinVPS.

• @thehray what's your problem then?

@joodle suggested you to go with NodeDeploy, but as he said you would need your own license.
    If you want to get a VPS with a license included you won't get one for 8$.

If you are looking for a VPS without a genuine license go looking somewhere else.

• thehraythehray Member

@shigawire I have seen the offers here as well as in my inbox . Will make my mind and buy soon from LET guys

• thehraythehray Member

@joodle how much for the license should i pay

• @thehray said: how much for the license should i pay

I have no idea how much windows server licences cost, but i get them for free coz i'm a student

• thehraythehray Member

@joodle even i am a student. Pls get me a free one

• @joodle said: I have no idea how much windows server licences cost, but i get them for free coz i'm a student

@joodle $75/month per CPU :p

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member

From what I understand from posts on forums, the student / dreamspark licensees can't be used in a production environment or as a public facing server which would rule it out for VPSs.

• @LV_Matt said: From what I understand from posts on forums, the student / dreamspark licensees can't be used in a production environment or as a public facing server which would rule it out for VPSs.

You can use it yourself as long as it's not production, i.e. if you use it for testing etc. E.g. if you use it to host a website, that would be production, but if you use it just to say tinker with Exchange or Active Directory, that should be fine as long as it's for development.

• sc754sc754 Member

Dare I say it.... burstnet?

• thehraythehray Member

@Infinity Please close the thread. I have purchased it.

This discussion has been closed.