Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

piohost.co.uk down ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

piohost.co.uk down ?

Is piohost.co.uk down ?

Comments

• Not for me.

• emtecroemtecro Member
    edited February 2017

I dont know why are people opening threads if they cant open host website? maybe send provider here pm to check it
    also website is up

• I wonder why they dont check sites like "downorjustme" ..

• @Nekki said:
    Not for me.
    @emtecro said:
    I dont know why are people opening threads if they cant open host website? maybe send provider here pm to check it
    also website is up
    @Ympker said:
    I wonder why they dont check sites like "downorjustme" ..

Thanks for the answer.

• If ever there is a problem you can always tag me and I can let you know whats happening, however we are up and no downtime, can I ask what is the problem you are facing.

• Username userandom
    Joined January 28

• userandomuserandom Member
    edited February 2017

@piohost said:
    If ever there is a problem you can always tag me and I can let you know whats happening, however we are up and no downtime, can I ask what is the problem you are facing.

Just like this and i'm just wondering.
    http://prnt.sc/e34wdu

• @userandom said:

@piohost said:
    If ever there is a problem you can always tag me and I can let you know whats happening, however we are up and no downtime, can I ask what is the problem you are facing.

I don't seem to be able to replicate the problem, do you mean that is what the site looks like for you ?

• @piohost said:

@userandom said:

@piohost said:

I don't seem to be able to replicate the problem, do you mean that is what the site looks like for you ?

http://prnt.sc/e34wdu

• That is very strange i have had some people confirm the site is still up and running fine their end, the only thing I can think of is that we now actively block common VPN ip's.

• @sonic said:
    Username userandom
    Joined January 28

:D

@piohost said:
    That is very strange i have had some people confirm the site is still up and running fine their end, the only thing I can think of is that we now actively block common VPN ip's.

because of this i'm wondering, so i make a thread.

• sonic said: Username userandom Joined January 28

And your point is?

• @userandom Hey look we understand why you made the thread, this was the only way for you to contact us i get it, next time if you cant get onto our main site you can also go to https://billing.piohost.co.uk as that is hosted away from our main site

• why to many users open thread like this ? (xxx is down ?)

• It was never down.

• @Nekki said:

sonic said: Username userandom Joined January 28

And your point is?

Same as

@smadav84 said:
    why to many users open thread like this ? (xxx is down ?)

• @piohost said:
    @userandom Hey look we understand why you made the thread, this was the only way for you to contact us i get it, next time if you cant get onto our main site you can also go to https://billing.piohost.co.uk as that is hosted away from our main site

Sorry, my bad.

@smadav84 said:

for me, maybe because i'm new.

@sonic said:

@Nekki said:

sonic said: Username userandom Joined January 28

And your point is?

Same as

@smadav84 said:

• sonic said: Same as

Don't see how mentioning the date the OP joined is relevant to the post you quoted.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @Nekki said:

sonic said: Same as

Don't see how mentioning the date the OP joined is relevant to the post you quoted.

It's a meme.

• lifehome said: It's a meme.

It's a fucking shite one.

Thanked by 2PioHost Clouvider
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2017

@userandom Can yo realize that posting a public thread of an outage in your hosting provider's MAIN site (not even your vps) and WITHOUT asking himself direct or, at least, waiting for a few hours, do harm the reputation of the provider? Did you even bothered to open a support ticket to ask him about? What was so critical and highgly paid that made you to open a public thread, a thread that makes your provider seem bad?

e.g. The site is loading fine from my end (Greece)

Thanked by 1zafouhar