Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Host4Geeks are Honorable Guys
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Host4Geeks are Honorable Guys

bsavrbsavr Member
edited February 2017 in Reviews

There is a problem with the bought 20 ticket the day after they found the solution I threw

I wanted to cancel, they accept they said to be returned in 24 hours 2 days now!

do not shop here!

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Post your tickets and their responses, please.

• We're going to do a refund, they said they didn't have no answer I threw the ticket

• WSSWSS Member

So, you're getting your money back, and it hasn't happened quite yet. It's only 2:30 in California right now..

• You threw the ticket?

Physically?

• The instant I saw the title of this thread I knew it would be entertaining.

• lol..

• So basically you are being refunden but are b*tching around about it not happening instantly? Companies tend to issue refunds in a scheduled manner.

• @bsavr said:
    There is a problem with the bought 20 ticket the day after they found the solution I threw

I wanted to cancel, they accept they said to be returned in 24 hours 2 days now!

do not shop here!

So let me understand this, you bought a service, submitted 20 tickets, threw the tickets (did you throw them out of the window?) and then asked for a refund?

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited January 2017

There's no "scam" in the title and there are no "scam" tags

I'm quite surprised

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

bsavr said: There is a problem with the bought 20 ticket the day after they found the solution I threw

do not shop here!

So if I'm parsing this right,

1. There was a problem.

2. You opened 20 tickets and eventually they found the solution

3. You said never mind, I want to cancel

4. They said OK

5. You were expecting 24h but now it's been >24h though it's not clear exactly what the timeline is

I think if you get your money in the next 24h you should come back here and tell us so we can change the title of this thread, because (unless they stiff you for a refund) they look pretty saintly here.

Thanked by 1GamerTech24
  • Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2017

Well, I knew you would do something like this as soon as we processed your refund, at least you could have been honest about it.

First and foremost your refund was processed in less than the 24 hours time window.

As for the incident, the OP placed an order for a Managed VPS with his company name as X, Address 1 as: X, Address 2 as: X.

The VPS was setup and deployed as promised. The client was unable to setup his private nameservers properly I believe and came in on our chat, where he was very politely asked that the chat is for sales only and was asked to open a ticket with our support team. He then opens multiple tickets with our sales department on a Sunday: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlmyuehw9p7xk1f/Screenshot 2017-02-01 09.10.50.png?dl=0

Which wasn't answered until Monday by when he already had 20 tickets similar to:

Live chat no answer

Ticket no answer

GOOD SUPPORT !!!!

ive my money back (MONDAY)

If it is not returned on Monday

https://www.lowendtalk.com/

write do not provide support for 20 hours

And now he claims here that he has not been refunded.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9cetazderhvde4/Screenshot 2017-02-01 09.09.16.png?dl=0

I wish you all the best with your future provider.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited February 2017

Host4Geeks said: If it is not returned on Monday

https://www.lowendtalk.com/

I like that we've become a verb. That is the best part of this story.

OP, I corrected your title because @Host4Geeks' story and evidence is a lot more convincing.

• I am disappoint. No fartmothers. :(

• Isn't it possible to have a shitlist with all these clients nobody wants?

Thanked by 2sharuu Waldo19
  • @varunchopra said:
    Isn't it possible to have a shitlist with all these clients nobody wants?

They exist.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2017

@varunchopra said:
    Isn't it possible to have a shitlist with all these clients nobody wants?

Well FraudRecord would do the job if more big hosts used it.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Minus 1 point for revealing the customer's name. One can reasonably assume the customer to be the same person here, but one must logically maintain a healthy doubt in the interest of preventing yourself from being exploitable through social engineering techniques.

• perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited February 2017

Wait what that name reminds me of host4fun
    @riyad

Its about the name not the behaviour.

Lol

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

heh... The OP did not get banned.

• Host4geeks are EEEEEEEEVIL! They didn't give me a VPS for free incl. a dedicated support 24/7 staff for myself!

@bsavr

Either grow a brain or get used to your idiot lollipops exploding right in your face.

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2017

I am confused with this...