Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small VPS for OpenVPN, Germany, Bitcoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Small VPS for OpenVPN, Germany, Bitcoin

I'm looking for a cheap VPS in Germany. Bitcoin payed. Budget 5€/month max.

KVM
150GB HDD/SSD, doesn't matter.
2-3TB BW should be enough
1-2GB RAM

I read about noez, but i heard they oversell their servers.

Any other suggestions?
PM welcome

Comments

• I can provide this in the Netherlands, unfortunately not in Germany.

• @ContraWeb said:
    I can provide this in the Netherlands, unfortunately not in Germany.

I ran a openvpn server on a machine located in france. the result was, that my smartphone would route me to french google services. Is there any solution for this problem? I might think about NL if this can be solved.

• @nobizzle said:

@ContraWeb said:
    I can provide this in the Netherlands, unfortunately not in Germany.

I ran a openvpn server on a machine located in france. the result was, that my smartphone would route me to french google services. Is there any solution for this problem? I might think about NL if this can be solved.

I exactly have the same problem and I don't know french. Is the only solution to have a vpn server in english speaking country?

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@nobizzle said:

On Google index page there is a button to show results in English if this is what you want.

• Yoo could try: https://myvirtualserver.com/index.php?language=english
    Different kvm and openvz plans with 5tb fair usage traffic and then 10mbit/s.
    They accept bitcoin payments.

• @exception0x876 said:

On Google index page there is a button to show results in English if this is what you want.

For me the problem was not the language. As you mentioned, that can be changed, but it's not that i'm doing any bad crime stuff or something. I just want to secure my internet connection, no matter in which WLAN I am. Additionally I'm using some services which are limited to Germany. So having a french IP is probably not the best thing for me.. @exception0x876 but thx, your help is always very welcome :)

• @Kevinjoa said:
    Yoo could try: https://myvirtualserver.com/index.php?language=english
    Different kvm and openvz plans with 5tb fair usage traffic and then 10mbit/s.
    They accept bitcoin payments.

do you have any experience with them?

• @nobizzle

Has been quite pleasent, but it also has been some time ago (half a year or so), sometimes there are Testservers available.

• @Kevinjoa thank you!

any other suggestions?