Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For Sale/Transfer :VorteNode Superdeal LA/1240v3/32GB/250GB SSD @ 36$ per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

For Sale/Transfer :VorteNode Superdeal LA/1240v3/32GB/250GB SSD @ 36$ per month

JunklessJunkless Member
edited January 2017 in General

I have this server from VN, expiring tonight/tomorrow probably. Not going to renew it as already have enough servers, so if anyone wants it, I can transfer it to your VN account ( got approval with Magnus).

VNLA109 - Los Angeles - E3-1240v3 / 32GB RAM / 1x250GB SSD

So any takers ?

Comments

• Nice. Tempting. Holding out for big storage server though.

• I'm interested!!!

• Let me know how and if you want to proceed.

• looks good, but hd is small

• I'm interested. How to transfer to my account?

• nockernocker Member
    edited January 2017

How about quality? Are they good provider?

• nocker said: How about quality? Are they good provider?

yes.

• ok, so this is available now, the last applicant has issues with VN.

Who was next in line ?

• I will grab it. PMed you.

• WSSWSS Member

If anyone's interested in a E3-1220 / 8GB RAM / 1TB SATA HDD, I will have 1 or 2 of those coming up in a couple weeks- I lost the client I was setting the first one up for, and I know it's stupid, but I'm finally fully IPv6 native, so I don't want to run a hokey HE tunnel on a production machine.

• @WSS said:
    If anyone's interested in a E3-1220 / 8GB RAM / 1TB SATA HDD, I will have 1 or 2 of those coming up in a couple weeks- I lost the client I was setting the first one up for, and I know it's stupid, but I'm finally fully IPv6 native, so I don't want to run a hokey HE tunnel on a production machine.

Price?

• WSSWSS Member

@varunchopra said:

@WSS said:

Price?

$20/mo from VN.

Neither come up for renewal for about 3 weeks. If you want it now, I could be coerced to give it up for $15 PayPal.

• varunchopravarunchopra Member
    edited January 2017

@WSS said:

@varunchopra said:

@WSS said:

Price?

$20/mo from VN.

Neither come up for renewal for about 3 weeks. If you want it now, I could be coerced to give it up for $15 PayPal.

It's not very hard to coerce you. You go for these sales at the drop of a hat. XD

I'll see if I need it and get back to you. My last server at VN wasn't that good.

Is this the one with 5 IPs?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • WSSWSS Member

@varunchopra said:

@WSS said:

@varunchopra said:

@WSS said:

Price?

$20/mo from VN.

It's not very hard to coerce you. You go for these sales at the drop of a hat. XD

I'll see if I need it and get back to you. My last server at VN wasn't that good.

I'm a filthy, filthy whore.

• @WSS 5 IPs? Anything else with it? o.0

• WSSWSS Member

@varunchopra said:
    @WSS 5 IPs? Anything else with it? o.0

A NetBSD 7.0.2 installation.