Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving away Chicagovps $2 512mb special for free
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giving away Chicagovps $2 512mb special for free

taronyutaronyu Member
edited May 2013 in General

I don't need it but I think the price is awesome, it is recurring so I hope someone will be happy with it. Next due date May 30th.

I have to say that I'm unnable to find this server in my solusvm account but I do got it on my CVPS billing account. (yeah its weird) but I'm sure this wil be fixed with a transfer

How to enter? Say a random number between 1 and 10 and I will pick a winner asap. (when there are enough people)

Good luck!

Comments

• jellyjelly Member

• t3stert3ster Member

• taronyutaronyu Member

@jelly

between 1 and 10 -_-

• bcrlsnbcrlsn Member

• jellyjelly Member

sorry

• pylodepylode Member
    edited May 2013

can we enter twice?

• jkr1711jkr1711 Member
    edited May 2013

• LAKidLAKid Member

• grayfuzgrayfuz Member

• taronyutaronyu Member

@smooch1502 said: can we enter twice?

Ofcourse! why not 10 times? Why would you want to give others also a fair chance?

• taronyutaronyu Member

http://gyazo.com/d1f44196d2d138c63c38edb1b34dec0a

So @Jack won, please send me a pm with your CVPS email address and I will create a ticket requesting a transfer :)

Sorry for all the other people, still got 1 or 2 unused ipxcore 96mb servers, anyone interrested?

• pylodepylode Member

@taronyu when do they expire and how much are they per month?

• taronyutaronyu Member

@smooch1502

one is 30th also if I remembered correctly. Second still goet 2.5 months left.

• pylodepylode Member

@taronyu are you giving them away or?

• taronyutaronyu Member

@smooch1502

Probably almost the same as this one.

I'm trying to 'thin' my vps list. Only 4 servers I want to keep are a 128 and 256mb Ramnode, 32mb ipxcore and my raspberry pi :P

• pylodepylode Member

@tarnyu alright, make the appropriate threads and i'll participate in the "giveaway"

• taronyutaronyu Member

@smooch1502

Since when does asking if anyone is interrested in a giveaway means that someone is allowed to command that person? You can do that on your servers but not to me.

The least thing you could do is ask if I was going to make it or pay $1 by yourself.

• pylodepylode Member

@taronyu sorry, i didn't mean it that way... the truth? it's 8:31 AM.. i've had no sleep and i'm sick. I just meant if you are going to make the appropriate threads, that i will participate in the giveaway.. let's not start a war here, haha

• taronyutaronyu Member

@smooch1502

That sounds allot better :)

Going to sleep now, might create the threads tomorrow. Also with a bigger count. (1 ~ 30 or something)

• I've had so much downtime, random restarts, sluggish performance and unanswered support tickets. They used to be such an amazing service with uptimes in the 100s of days. But now they barely peak two weeks. Quite a pity.

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

chicagovps is the best place to host an idle vps

• @JoeMerit: chicagovps is the best place to host an idle vps

Once I would have disagreed with you, but sadly I have to agree with you. If only Chris would have spent more time improving his own service than arguing and belittling others' services on here.

• ZettaZetta Member

@acollins I find it interesting how your whole account history is bashing CVPS.

• acollinsacollins Member
    edited May 2013

A whopping three comments, two of which are in this thread. I'm glad you find it interesting though :) Best of luck to the individual who inherits the OP's account, and that it serves them well. Good night!

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited May 2013

The deal is still available btw
    |
    |
    |
    |
    \/

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

The ipxcore isla cheap? If so, i want it

• IvanIvan Member
    edited May 2013