Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Reseller

onemanshowonemanshow Member
edited January 2017 in Requests

i want to start resell a vps with a reseller vps account. SG / ID is a must.
INIZ is a good provider but they don't have reseller plan atm. I want to give my customer VPS CP access (reboot, reinstall etc)

Any recommendation?

Comments

• I'd say SG would be your best choice, there is lots more providers available there.
    I'd recommend using a dedi, then setting up KVM/OVZ/SolusVM/whatever yourself.
    If you really want a VPS reseller, then maybe consider the lots of choices available on Google/DuckDuckGo and look at the reviews.

Thanked by 1onemanshow
  • @tmwc said:
    I'd say SG would be your best choice, there is lots more providers available there.
    I'd recommend using a dedi, then setting up KVM/OVZ/SolusVM/whatever yourself.
    If you really want a VPS reseller, then maybe consider the lots of choices available on Google/DuckDuckGo and look at the reviews.

hi Thanks! but i don't have any ideas how to setup a vps node, how to manage it, and the license cost, etc.

• @dediserve looks like your best bet.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • @onemanshow

Is it me, or your username kind of gets to me?

Also, it's excruciatingly easy to setup a VPS node. It's whether you can actually secure and manage it, as well as fix any problems your clients incur.

If you want to get a decent VPS reseller, as @Junkless said, use DediServe, because their OnApp panel allows you to use their WHMCS module.

Thanked by 2tmwc dediserve