Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Data Privacy Day
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

It's Data Privacy Day

It's data privacy day! Any good privacy centric deals?
Probably KVM or Dedi ;)

Comments

• I offer 256GB E5-2697v4 with 4x 2TB SSD for 45 USD/month. For enhanced privacy it is in a secret location and not connected to the internet, so no one can tell you are using it or even that it exists. Paypal, BTC, and envelopes full of bills accepted.

Thanked by 1bohdans
  • WSSWSS Member

@willie said:
    I offer 256GB E5-2697v4 with 4x 2TB SSD for 45 USD/month. For enhanced privacy it is in a secret location and not connected to the internet, so no one can tell you are using it or even that it exists. Paypal, BTC, and envelopes full of bills accepted.

He's a plant! How would you pay him without big pharma postage knowing about it!?

Thanked by 1willie
  • willie said: For enhanced privacy it is in a secret location and not connected to the internet, so no one can tell you are using it or even that it exists

DEAL!

Where can we order?

• Data privacy day! (sponsored by NSA)

• @bohdans said:
    It's data privacy day!

Not on the interwebs, it isn't

• datanoise said:

DEAL!

Where can we order?

Put 45USD in unmarked bills in plain white envelope. Deposit envelope in garbage can at NW corner of local park, then bump your elbows together behind your back while walking away from can to signal my drone cams for pickup. Your server will be activated within 4 hours. To avoid interception of email, your notification of server being up will be a faint whooshing sound from drone flyover. Thanks for the order!

Thanked by 1bohdans
  • WSSWSS Member

@willie said:

datanoise said:

DEAL!

Where can we order?

Put 45USD in unmarked bills in plain white envelope. Deposit envelope in garbage can at NW corner of local park, then bump your elbows together behind your back while walking away from can to signal my drone cams for pickup. Your server will be activated within 4 hours. To avoid interception of email, your notification of server being up will be a faint whooshing sound from drone flyover. Thanks for the order!

Amazon truly is EVERYWHERE these days.

Thanked by 3willie nulldev tmwc
  • Data what?