Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to rent a subnet /23 or /24 US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need to rent a subnet /23 or /24 US

seagrenseagren Member
edited January 2017 in Providers

Looking for this one for US based proxies

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

lol

• Sure, $1k/month for a /24, pre-paid 12 months AND a $4k deposit against blacklistings and other abuse terms.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Would you be willing to sign a contract? A safety deposit? And port 25 blocked?

• @RapidDedi said:

How do you intend to keep a port blocked when it's announced elsewhere? :)

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@VortexMagnus said:

@RapidDedi said:

Will only allow it to be used on a server from us, or Pre-Paid for a year if he intends to use it elsewhere.

• WSSWSS Member

@RapidDedi said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@RapidDedi said:

Will only allow it to be used on a server from us, or Pre-Paid for a year if he intends to use it elsewhere.

He said he wants to rent a subnet. Usually that means routed somewhere besides yourself.

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

Budget? Routed?

• Hmm @seagren / @benser124 same guy??

• I need em for my sneakerbot thats all

• hzrhzr Member

minimum 1 year paid upfront btc

• no prepaid

• Bump

• WSSWSS Member

You must pay over 9000!

edited January 2017

ridiculous thread.

@seagren, not here, not going to happen, not for any reason, I suggest you get involved with some bottom feeding scum, you might have 'some' success there.

• Bump

• I can see a lot of "PROVIDERS" that are disrespectful and ass***. If you have nothing good to say keep it to yourself, You are not helping anyone. Unless i disrespected you in anyway...

• @AnthonySmith, imma tell you something about me, I worked on cruise ships and got injured and cannot go back to work even in my country coz i fail on medical exams, now doing autocheckout service is what i can think of having a business, and im earning, i am feeding 2 kids, 1 5yr old and 1 3mo old. Im no IT guy, i just want to save something and stop paying proxy providers like YPP and MPP, bottom feeding scum? yes im part of that class. We are not wealthy like you think. and Yes i am hoping to get "some" success just to provide and be atleast a good father to my kids... I hope that makes you happy... Good luck on your success!

That makes me feel nothing, I doubt it is true to begin with and if it is surely that would motivate you to actually put some effort in, which if you had, you would not have been here asking this in the first place.

• seagrenseagren Member
    edited January 2017

Yeah youre just an complete ass... You are tough behing a keyboard which for sure the only toughness you can make out of your moms basement... Why even bother commenting on my post dont you have anything else to do? Look whos looking like an idiot now... Jeez...

haha, OK buddy, if it helps.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Hey @seagren, my company can provide this for you. Please contact me [email protected] or [email protected]. We will provide the best service for you. The lube is completely free.

• @ishaq as per community rules "BEING A DICK" qualifies for ban hammer... I see a couple of them here. Lets follow the rules...

This discussion has been closed.