Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching cheap VPS for IRC bnc/eggdrop
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching cheap VPS for IRC bnc/eggdrop

hello, I'm searching a provider with good stability/uptime that accept IRC in Europe (not ramnode). Thanks

Comments

• @Rey said:
    hello, I'm searching a provider with good stability/uptime that accept IRC in Europe (not ramnode). Thanks

OVH. Duh!

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

My 512MB plan is $3 USD/month in Gravelines, France. If you don't need much disk space it would be an option for you since they have OVH's game protection.

• ReyRey Member
    edited January 2017

@K4Y5 said:

@Rey said:

OVH. Duh!

I don't like ovh assistence...

• ReyRey Member
    edited January 2017

@MikeA said:
    My 512MB plan is $3 USD/month in Gravelines, France. If you don't need much disk space it would be an option for you since they have OVH's game protection.

Thanks but 128mb/256mb is enough.

• jamjam Member

BuyVM, they have luxembourg location

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

If you can live with NAT IPv4 then some lowendspirit stock got released last night.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • We allow IRC on our nodes, check my signature for the promo we are currently running :) we have a few clients already using our special offer for IRC

• ReyRey Member

@piohost said:
    We allow IRC on our nodes, check my signature for the promo we are currently running :) we have a few clients already using our special offer for IRC

It is out of stock...

• @Rey you are correct I did not realize we had not restocked, i have added 5 more now :) they go quick though ;)

• arubacloud @ 1eur/month

• ReyRey Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    If you can live with NAT IPv4 then some lowendspirit stock got released last night.

Interesting.. If the uptime is good could be an option, thanks

• ReyRey Member

@Cdoe said:
    arubacloud @ 1eur/month

Well, from .com it is 1€/m.. But from .it (I'm italian) 4,99€/m same vps... Anyway I will take a look

• mfsmfs Banned, Member
    edited January 2017

@Rey Italians are redirected pretty often to the Italian site (with inflated prices), but you can still grab the 1 € (+ Italian VAT) offer if you register from the .com site

EDIT: anwyay, consider that your 1€ VPS could be silently rebooted and/or could experience some difficulties; on a test VPS with them then longest uptime in a month has been 5 15 days. Right now, the uptime is two days. I never rebooted it and it's 99% idling. So, it may or may not be fitting for your purposes.

• ReyRey Member
    edited January 2017

@mfs said:
    @Rey Italians are redirected pretty often to the Italian site (with inflated prices), but you can still grab the 1 € (+ Italian VAT) offer if you register from the .com site

EDIT: anwyay, consider that your 1€ VPS could be silently rebooted and/or could experience some difficulties; on a test VPS with them then longest uptime in a month has been 5 15 days. Right now, the uptime is two days. I never rebooted it and it's 99% idling. So, it may or may not be fitting for your purposes.

Thanks for your feedback.. Which location are your vps?

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

@Rey The one with Aruba? Arezzo (AS31034)