Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pooled Resource VPS from $5/m - KVM - Canada & France - Limited Stock!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pooled Resource VPS from $5/m - KVM - Canada & France - Limited Stock!

Hello LowEndTalk! I’m John from HostKana and today’s offer is all about VPS resource pools. That’s right, we’re talking about the custom VPS that you can create on-the-fly without any waiting. We’re a revolutionary web hosting company looking to disrupt the industry from the low-end first and are bringing great features like a 99.99% network uptime guarantee, live chat support, weekly backups, and DDoS protection to you.

How does it work?

It’s pretty simple, actually. Once your account has been set up, just follow these steps:

1. Log into our secure hosting control panel
  2. Choose your VPS pool service from your service
  3. Create a custom VPS by clicking on the server icon

What is being offered?

Kana - $5/m

2 IP Addresses

1024 MB RAM

1500 GB Bandwidth

30 GB SSD-Accelerated Space

$5/m - Order Now

Big Kana - $7/m

4 IP Addresses

2048 MB RAM

3000 GB RAM

50 GB SSD-Accelerated Space

$7/m - Order Now

Need something bigger? No problem -- you can order multiples and we can combine the resources for you.

Offer expires February 10, 2017.

Frequently asked questions.

What virtualization is being used?

We use KVM. It supports a lot that OpenVZ does not, and it provides additional privacy for each individual VPS.

What operating systems do you have?

All major Linux and Windows distributions in 32-bit and 64-bit. We can also add individual templates or ISO’s on request.

Why is this better than a regular VPS?

It’s much more flexible. You can make a new machine on the fly with custom specifications -- and do it wherever in the world you desire.

Do you have a test IP or looking glass?

We sure do!

France looking glass - https://5.196.92.154:6767/LookingGlass-1.3.0/

Canada looking glass - https://144.217.68.26:6767/LookingGlass-1.3.0/

How many VPS can I create on my plan?

You can make as many VPS as you have IP addresses. So, if you have 4 IP addresses, you can make up to 4 VPS.

How many CPU cores do I have access to?

You have access to as many CPU cores as you have IP addresses. So, if you have 4 IP addresses, you could make 4 smaller VPS each with 1 core, or you could pool them together to create one mega VPS with 4 cores.

What locations are you offering?

For the initial phase, we are offering OVH’s France and Canada’s locations. Within the next few quarters, we expect to offer additional locations like Los Angeles and one in Asia. As new locations are added, existing customers are grandfathered in :)

Did we not answer your question? No problem. Feel free to contact us and we’ll answer it for you.

Comments