Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LetBox VPS down again, without any email/notification
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LetBox VPS down again, without any email/notification

Today,letbox vps down again without any email/notification.@key900

Comments

• All i can say here is that once is warning sign twice is incompetence .... here is my 2 cents, run

• maybe close...

• its sad to see how many company in the last few days have had so many problems.

• This time without any notice> @piohost said:

its sad to see how many company in the last few days have had so many problems.

This time without any notice.i will give up the company.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

@piohost said:
    All i can say here is that once is warning sign twice is incompetence .... here is my 2 cents, run

@piohost said:

seriously? and how do you know that exactly?

@binner said:

The network got unexpected down for their network we have nothing to do with and alert everything since their gateway down, We wait to their issue and will update as soon as got everything up and running.

• @piohost said:
    All i can say here is that once is warning sign twice is incompetence .... here is my 2 cents, run

Poor show coming from a provider.. you touting for Business?

Thanked by 2vimalware geekalot
  • @northhosts said:

@piohost said:

How can you say that, i have had so many customers come to me with bad experiences from companies that don't have proceeder in place for things like this happening, for one there website should be hosted else were so there is at least a website for people to go to and see whats up.

The sad thing is that this happening is getting all to common in the industry and i don't understand how any company can justify such poor show of business.

• @northhosts if i was trying to get business from this then i would be advertising we are better, also they are located LA i believe we deal primarily in EU / UK.

@piohost said:

@northhosts said:

@piohost said:

How can you say that, i have had so many customers come to me with bad experiences from companies that don't have proceeder in place for things like this happening, for one there website should be hosted else were so there is at least a website for people to go to and see whats up.

The sad thing is that this happening is getting all to common in the industry and i don't understand how any company can justify such poor show of business.

I won't bother myself to respond you!

Thanked by 1PioHost
    edited January 2017

@binner said:

Unexpected uplink faulty effected with our connection, this has been fixed and make sure won't happened again, We will update on this matter shortly.

Thanks you

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@piohost said:
    @northhosts if i was trying to get business from this then i would be advertising we are better, also they are located LA i believe we deal primarily in EU / UK.

You rent servers in the U.K. too. As many have notice you have a server with Zare.

Thanked by 1Houston_Datum

@key900 said:

@piohost said:

@piohost said:

seriously? and how do you know that exactly?

Not defending anyone but I have a feeling that @Piohost has another account here, as this one joined Dec 16

• @piohost said:
    @northhosts if i was trying to get business from this then i would be advertising we are better, also they are located LA i believe we deal primarily in EU / UK.

If you were trying to get business or even kept it for that fact, you'd be able to string a sentence together...

• @clouvider I don't deny that our company uses servers provided via Zare, and also i do not have any other account on here and if you want to pm me i can confirm if the account is mine or not, I have however been in the hosting industry for over 7 years and have ran several companies in this time so I personally (again this is my own opinion not as a company) have seen how to industry has changed from what it once was.

My opinion is one of my own and not reflected by the company, its bad practice for a whole company to be unreachable, there should always be at least one point of call for any customer, and that should at least be an e-mail.

@athk i wont involve my self in your immature comment however you should also learn the difference in kept and keep.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well you opened a can of worms by commenting being a dick without knowing the underlying circumstances. Wait till you have some down time will that be due to your incompentance? Also your opinion does reflect your company cause you are using piohost as your let handle. So that is just a bullshit excuse also.

• cybersanscybersans Member
    edited January 2017

ok guys, its up again. lets see when it will down again without any notification or warning ;)

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@piohost said:
    @clouvider I don't deny that our company uses servers provided via Zare, and also i do not have any other account on here and if you want to pm me i can confirm if the account is mine or not, I have however been in the hosting industry for over 7 years and have ran several companies in this time so I personally (again this is my own opinion not as a company) have seen how to industry has changed from what it once was.

My opinion is one of my own and not reflected by the company, its bad practice for a whole company to be unreachable, there should always be at least one point of call for any customer, and that should at least be an e-mail.

@athk i wont involve my self in your immature comment however you should also learn the difference in kept and keep.

Man, you need to climb off that high horse.

You're posting on a company account and I'm guessing you're the owner of the company. Everything you say is the companies opinion because it's yours. The only way for it to be possible is if you have split personalities.

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Well you opened a can of worms by commenting being a dick without knowing the underlying circumstances. Wait till you have some down time will that be due to your incompentance? Also your opinion does reflect your company cause you are using piohost as your let handle. So that is just a bullshit excuse also.

We have had downtime and when we did our website was available and even wen our website is not available our billing system is, then if all else fails we have a phone number that people can call.

Honestly you can all think i am a "dick" but my opinion still stands regardless how how much hate i receive.

Like i said its sad to see just how many companies are not implementing procedures for things like this, i say well done to them for getting there service back online but my opinion wont change.

• @trewq said:

@piohost said:
    @clouvider I don't deny that our company uses servers provided via Zare, and also i do not have any other account on here and if you want to pm me i can confirm if the account is mine or not, I have however been in the hosting industry for over 7 years and have ran several companies in this time so I personally (again this is my own opinion not as a company) have seen how to industry has changed from what it once was.

You're posting on a company account and I'm guessing you're the owner of the company. Everything you say is the companies opinion because it's yours. The only way for it to be possible is if you have split personalities.

Im the secretary for the company not the MD, mental health issues aside this was not meant to start a argument and yes im ready for the stick from it, but again even as a company seeing clients make jokes like "lets hope it doesn't go down again" makes me sad that clients have to think like that, This is what i mean that this industry does not have the confidence from clients like it used to.

• here is your other thread, are you going to open one daily?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/103455/letbox-official-website-offline#latest

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited January 2017

@piohost said:

Oh you actually picked that up, oh the irony.

You have no excuse then do you.

Thanked by 3trewq geekalot bugrakoc
  • @piohost said:
    i do not have any other account on here

Why would you say that combined with

@piohost said:
    if you want to pm me i can confirm if the account is mine or not

• @teamacc said:

@piohost said:
    i do not have any other account on here

Why would you say that combined with

@piohost said:
    if you want to pm me i can confirm if the account is mine or not

As clouvider said he believed i had another account here, so i would have thought he would have found one that he believed would be a second.

@piohost said:

@trewq said:

@piohost said:

Im the secretary for the company not the MD, mental health issues aside this was not meant to start a argument and yes im ready for the stick from it, but again even as a company seeing clients make jokes like "lets hope it doesn't go down again" makes me sad that clients have to think like that, This is what i mean that this industry does not have the confidence from clients like it used to.

The secretary as per the Companies House is also a shareholder, so thus owner, thus @trewq's comment still stands.

• @clouvider yes i know have already sorted that out when i said my opinion still counts regardless, i think we can all be forgiven for saying something in haste without thinking, however my point still stands that no client should have to feel like they don't know if they will be up or down 2 days in a row.

• Beep boop

edited January 2017

@cybersans said:
    ok guys, its up again. lets see when it will down again without any notification or warning ;)

We do 5 : 10 days Notifications before Maintenance, Unexpected Uplink fault won't give chance to informing anyone i'm sorry for that.

Thanked by 2bersy Houston_Datum
  • Wow I created a shitbomb here! Still stick with my original opinion. As a provider you should be sensitive to situations that affect us all as providers. Not just pull out a hammer and wack a nail in the coffin.

• @northhosts said:
    Wow I created a shitbomb here! Still stick with my original opinion. As a provider you should be sensitive to situations that affect us all as providers. Not just pull out a hammer and wack a nail in the coffin.

Yes i agree with you here and i allowed my personal matters to hinder my judgment in posting my opinions.

• YuraYura Member
    edited January 2017

These, too, are critically endangered species. What a plot twist.

Thanked by 2netomx Junkless