Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alpharacks, I have encountered here
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alpharacks, I have encountered here

SHEN_JMSHEN_JM Member
edited January 2017 in Providers

Alpharacks, I have encountered here, I heard this is Asia optimized route, so I bought, but the speed is not ideal, so I communicate with the customer service, I want a refund, they propose to speed me, let me re- Test, but the result is the same, and later their response speed is slow, it can be said is not a reply, so I opened a new TK, so the new TK, give me a reply, but did not give me a refund TK, to reply.

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

They're offering to help you resolve your speed issue by moving to another datacenter. Do you actually want a VPS or are you just trying to get your money back on a service you regret buying?

Thanked by 2Houston_Datum WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

I've made a few regretful purchases, but I've never asked for a refund unless it was the provider's fault (never worked, bad network).. I really don't understand why people would expect to get their money back if they just don't like the service.

• They are willing to provide with the data center, but I have tried, they said before speed for me, the result is very obvious, there is no change, if they can really solve, I do not need a refund, so Trouble, I just want a suitable service, they say and practice, and did not effectively help me, if effective help me, I do not need a refund

@trewq said:
    They're offering to help you resolve your speed issue by moving to another datacenter. Do you actually want a VPS or are you just trying to get your money back on a service you regret buying?

• . . . , But their network is not good, so I refund

@WSS said:
    I've made a few regretful purchases, but I've never asked for a refund unless it was the provider's fault (never worked, bad network).. I really don't understand why people would expect to get their money back if they just don't like the service.

• WSSWSS Member

If accurate, that's justified. Not sure why posting that on LET is more useful, than, say, a more active forum like WHT?

• Forgive my ignorance, I only know LET,thank you for your suggestion

@WSS said:
    If accurate, that's justified. Not sure why posting that on LET is more useful, than, say, a more active forum like WHT?