Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need 32GB ram dedicated server that is good for minecraft server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need 32GB ram dedicated server that is good for minecraft server

Hello LET,
I need a 32GB ram dedicated server that is good for minecraft server.
CPU: any as long as good for minecraft
Diskspace: any as long as SSD
Bandwidth: 5TB or more
Speed: 200Mbps or 1Gbps
Budget: $30-$35
Please dont offer me OVH, hetzner or wholesaleinternet

Comments

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Unfortunately, those provider was your best bet.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • synixfranksynixfrank Member
    edited January 2017

@davidgestiondbi said:
    Unfortunately, those provider was your best bet.

Im currently on hetzner but it was very slow. The plan I want on wholesaleinternet was sold out. I dont have OVH Requirements.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

If you bump your budget to 99 a month you will find a lot more providers jumping in with offers.

Why you say Hetzner was slow??

• @CenTexHosting said:
    If you bump your budget to 99 a month you will find a lot more providers jumping in with offers.

Before my budget is $200 but now I have already low budget cuz hetzner really ruined my server. Aside from being slow, They reformatted my serverfor only 1 day late for paying the recurring.

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    Why you say Hetzner was slow??

My server lags if 100 players are online

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@synixfrank said:

@CenTexHosting said:

Before my budget is $200 but now I have already low budget cuz hetzner really ruined my server. Aside from being slow, They reformatted my serverfor only 1 day late for paying the recurring.

Why even let it go overdue in the first place.

Then optimize it. Even with a Dual E5, java will lag with 100 players if it's badly configured.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • A 32 GB RAM server in USD30 ... you may have to increase the budget at some extent.

• @MikeA said:

@synixfrank said:

@CenTexHosting said:

Why even let it go overdue in the first place.

Im busy fixing the server because of the lag. Thats why im finding new provider. However ive been 5 months on hetzner.

• Online.net has the Dedibox Classic 2016 for 30€ with 32gb ram. But if hetzner was somehow problematic for you, I dont see how Online is going to be better.

Thanked by 1synixfrank
  • @MagicalTrain said:
    Online.net has the Dedibox Classic 2016 for 30€ with 32gb ram. But if hetzner was somehow problematic for you, I dont see how Online is going to be better.

Ill try on online.net

@synixfrank

I can do

E3 1230v5

32 GB

2 x 120 GB SSD

149.95/mo in Dallas if you are interested hit me up

Thanked by 1synixfrank
  • @CenTexHosting said:
    @synixfrank

I can do

E3 1230v5

32 GB

2 x 120 GB SSD

149.95/mo in Dallas if you are interested hit me up

If his budget is at max $35/mo what is the point in offering a $150/mo service?

@IThinkUFailed

doesn't hurt to put it out there.

• @CenTexHosting said:
    @IThinkUFailed

doesn't hurt to put it out there.

Maybe if your product was $50/mo but not when you're talking over 4x the OP's max budget.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

Well, usually when you're unhappy with a number of budget providers, the solution to get a better service is to erm, increase the budget, go with a serious provider that actually cares about their Customers not only as some numbers in the balance sheet ?

• synixfranksynixfrank Member
    edited January 2017

Guys what do yout think about this servermania plan ?

• You seem to know not much about Minecraft servers. Make sure to get a CPU with a high per core performance, for example get something in the i7 range, let it be i7-47xx or the new 6th/7th gen CPU's. Also, 2 SSD's in RAID1 or an PCI-e SSD would be the best. For 100 players I recommend at least 16GB of RAM if you have a lot of plugins running (which are the cause of these lags).

Thanked by 1synixfrank
  • rivermiguerivermigue Member
    edited January 2017

It is a good option, but if you do a migration I'm pretty sure that you will face the same 'slownes and lag' issues, perhaps it might be due to too many spawn points on entities or too many chunks, have you tried running a clear lag plugin on it?

Hetzner is a really good option.

I've seen many times that some minecraft users have these settings on their servers too high:
    view-distance (set it to anything between 3 and 6) <-- this creates a huge lag and RAM usage
    snooper-enabled set to "false"
    You can even try loading a whole new world and test with your some of your players if the server lags.

E3 or E5 will be more than enough for 100+ concurrent players tho

• @balbir007 said:
    It is an intriguing article as I would see it. I have preferred it in particular. I trust numerous other individuals will likewise like it. Your blog has truly influenced me. Much obliged to you for composing such an intriguing blog. For more detail please visit
    http://www.multipackersmovers.in/packers-and-movers-in-delhi/

What? I dont understand what you are saying about.

• synixfrank said: What? I dont understand what you are saying about.

Its mere spam

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

I have Online.net server from Special Deals ( https://www.online.net/en/winter-2017/sales ) the next configuration:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1230v2 (4c, 8t) 3.2-3.7 Ghz
    RAM: 32 GB RAM
    HDD: 4 TB
    NET: 1000 Mbps
    DC3

I can give this server.

• Hi guys i still need another dedicated server with E3 CPU, 480GB SSD, 32GB Ram for $30 i need it cuz wholesale didnt process my order, too bad.

• You won't find an E3 with that spec for that price. Even with a 250GB SSD, we'd be around the $40/month mark on SuperDeals pricing.

Thanked by 1synixfrank
  • @VortexMagnus said:
    You won't find an E3 with that spec for that price. Even with a 250GB SSD, we'd be around the $40/month mark on SuperDeals pricing.

How long it would take to be deliver if I order from you?

• @synixfrank said:

@VortexMagnus said:
    You won't find an E3 with that spec for that price. Even with a 250GB SSD, we'd be around the $40/month mark on SuperDeals pricing.

How long it would take to be deliver if I order from you?

<24 hrs

Or one of our clients is trying to offload theirs at https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/104319/for-sale-transfer-vortenode-superdeal-la-1240v3-32gb-250gb-ssd-36-per-month#latest

Thanked by 2Junkless synixfrank
  • WSSWSS Member

I <3 @VortexMagnus, and VN. They're almost as cheap as OVH/Kimsufi, but they're local, they handle tickets in minutes.

They're good enough, they're fast enough, and gosh darn it, I like them!

Thanked by 1VortexMagnus
  • @WSS said:
    I <3 @VortexMagnus, and VN. They're almost as cheap as OVH/Kimsufi, but they're local, they handle tickets in minutes.

They're good enough, they're fast enough, and gosh darn it, I like them!

Sadly i just know VN after i ordered from WHI but WHI wasnt a good provider, They dont even deliver my order & they just cancel my order & My refund would take 72 hours & I only have $30 in my creditcard balance