Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcing Support Difficulties - The right way
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Announcing Support Difficulties - The right way

So I've just logged into my Webhosting Providers Dashboard and saw this pinned to the top:

Dear all

We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of support tickets.

As such we are working through a very large backlog and replies may be much slower than you are used to.

Please bear with us while we work through the lists - all tickets will be answered as soon as possible.

We do ask that if your ticket is not urgent that you consider waiting until later to allow us a chance to respond to the current backlog.

Thank you for your understanding and apologies for any inconvenience.

Given they usually respond within ~30 mins with an actual solution I am more than happy to see them communicate their concerns with the customers and I did hold back some tickets I was gonna open because they are really not that urgent and well just gotta give props to their awesome team ;) It's that moment when you feel like you and the provider are a team rather than just provider and client.
That being said Id like to see this sorta behaviour from more providers! We need this!

Comments