Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Domain showing other domains page title on google!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Domain showing other domains page title on google!

n1kkon1kko Member

I have a reseller cPanel and one domain is showing with another domains page title on google. Both share the same IP but so do other domains but they have no issue.

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks

Thanked by 1WSS

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Since you're a reseller there's nothing much you can do mate. Contact your hosting provider and tell them this?

• WSSWSS Member

Probably a ServerName/ServerAlias failthrough.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Seems server configuration issue related to web server or IP Address setup.

• May be shared SSL issue.

• I ran to a similar problem on my Plesk panel before where when a user entered a non-existent subdomain, user was redirected to another webpage.

Later on I found out that that particular webpage that showed up out of nowhere was actually set as the main site for that IP address. Removing the binding solved the problems.

I think your problem may be related to such a thing, where google tried your server, it somehow got results for the second domain and registered it as such...

• Thanks guys my host says it is an SSL issue although had no problem before i moved host last week.

• Your host is probably right. I encountered something alike once which turned out to be SSL related.