Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Additional IPs out of stock (Last 2 Days)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Additional IPs out of stock (Last 2 Days)

Domin43Domin43 Member
edited January 2017 in General

UPDATE - OVH has contacted me saying it's a control panel bug, they are working on fixing it. They said the API will still work in ordering the IPs.

Comments

• xrzxrz Member

mmm, wait, does the OVH support even exist? ^^

• WHTWHT Member

@xrz said:

They can only speak but not write :)

• @xrz said:

Yes they do exist via phone. Certain issues require engineer intervention so that's when they want the support tickets (long wait). General issues the UK phone support is perfectly fine.

• UPDATE - OVH has contacted me saying it's a control panel bug, they are working on fixing it. They said the API will still work in ordering the IPs.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@Domin43 said:
    UPDATE - OVH has contacted me saying it's a control panel bug, they are working on fixing it. They said the API will still work in ordering the IPs.

I saw this yesterday in our ovh panel:

http://travaux.ovh.net/?do=details&id=21792

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Looks like it is fixed

• WSSWSS Member

OVH is throwing 500s on Kimsulfi orders, so... I doubt they really give a shit about either error.

• WSSWSS Member

@xrz said:

I googled a local toll-free number, spoke with a rather nice gent, who has responded and pushed through my payment info. We'll see if my server is ever provisioned.

• Not fixed via control panel yet.

• Fixed here (ovh de).