Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Hosting with WHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Hosting with WHMCS

BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep
edited January 2017 in Requests

I'm looking for a reliable host with good servers (not oversold) for a reseller hosting package that includes WHMCS. I'm willing to pay around $15 a month for it. I already know MightWeb and HostUS. Anyone else? And DDoS Protection is a must.

Comments

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2017

Anyone?

• I have reseller on https://www.myserverplanet.com/web-hosting-reseller.php @MSPNick - fast and good support

Thanked by 1BlazingServers
  • WickedWicked Member
    edited January 2017

@emtecro said:
    I have reseller on https://www.myserverplanet.com/web-hosting-reseller.php @MSPNick - fast and good support

Don't think they have DDoS Protection.

If you want quality and a stable company you should check out TrentaHost. I used them a few years ago. Very good DDoS protection and by their plans it's pretty obvious they don't oversell.

https://trentahost.com/ddos-protected-reseller-hosting/

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2017

@BlazingServers said:
    I'm looking for a reliable host with good servers (not oversold) for a reseller hosting package that includes WHMCS. I'm willing to pay around $15 a month for it. I already know MightWeb and HostUS. Anyone else? And DDoS Protection is a must.

Check innohosting.com they have whmcs included, use their coupon code to $1 first month.
    Our AFFlink client.innohosting.com/aff.php?aff=521

• wow. Anything else you want sir? Fish and chips too?

@emtecro said:
    I have reseller on https://www.myserverplanet.com/web-hosting-reseller.php @MSPNick - fast and good support

Yep, I know about them, they don't have any DDoS Protection.

@Wicked said:

@emtecro said:

Don't think they have DDoS Protection.

If you want quality and a stable company you should check out TrentaHost. I used them a few years ago. Very good DDoS protection and by their plans it's pretty obvious they don't oversell.

https://trentahost.com/ddos-protected-reseller-hosting/

Will check them out

@AlbaHost said:

@BlazingServers said:

Check innohosting.com they have whmcs included, use their coupon code to $1 first month.
    Our AFFlink client.innohosting.com/aff.php?aff=521

I had a talk with InnoHosting on their chat. I asked them about the resource usage limits to which they replied 1 MB/s without any option of upgradation.

• You can try OnraHost as well.

• WHTWHT Member

@Mridul said:
    You can try OnraHost as well.

I have sugested them in two threads but there was many disaipointed users from them here on LET and I stopped to suggest them. Have you tried them?

@Mridul said:
    You can try OnraHost as well.

Out of Budget

• @BlazingServers said:

We can include a WHMCS license with our reseller from our company | http://hostslayer.com/resellerhosting.html
    But it would be around $17.50/month I hope this wouldnt break your budget?

• RadWebHostingRadWebHosting Member, Host Rep

How much DDoS protection is needed?

• @VENETX said:

@BlazingServers said:

We can include a WHMCS license with our reseller from our company | http://hostslayer.com/resellerhosting.html
    But it would be around $17.50/month I hope this wouldnt break your budget?

How can you sell unlimited reseller hosting for $5.00/ Month?

• how is op banned?

• emdademdad Member
    edited January 2017

@perryoo11 said:
    how is op banned?

my bad

• @rocket said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@jarland said:

@rocket said:
    Why was @BlazingServers banned?

In an odd twist, he pretended to be a childish client complaining about his service to generate positive feelings toward his service, as that is a standard reaction here to such a thing. Shady and dishonest marketing tactic.

That guy was a nightmare. Would order reselling hosting in a location, decide 4hs later he didn't want it, demand a refund. Then when he didn't get a billing response on the weekend, he started stalking my boss on linkedin and calling up the Linovus 24hr emergency tech line demanding a resolution (it was like midnight on a Saturday night in Canada). Then repeat... I'm sure I can count at least 5 resellers accounts where he did this.

Sounds like a nightmare client :/

He always seemed pretty dodgy to me, especially when his "client" was around like @doghouch mentioned.

• @ATHK said:

@rocket said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@jarland said:

@rocket said:

In an odd twist, he pretended to be a childish client complaining about his service to generate positive feelings toward his service, as that is a standard reaction here to such a thing. Shady and dishonest marketing tactic.

That guy was a nightmare. Would order reselling hosting in a location, decide 4hs later he didn't want it, demand a refund. Then when he didn't get a billing response on the weekend, he started stalking my boss on linkedin and calling up the Linovus 24hr emergency tech line demanding a resolution (it was like midnight on a Saturday night in Canada). Then repeat... I'm sure I can count at least 5 resellers accounts where he did this.

He always seemed pretty dodgy to me, especially when his "client" was around like @doghouch mentioned.

I am Sagnik's friend. He told me to write:

Vortex, I had only one reseller hosting with you. You said that the WHMCS License would be done in 2 hours at the most. So, I also told my client to wait for 2 hours, it will be done by then. But even after 2 hours, neither was there a response to the TECHNICAL DEPT. ticket nor were you answering in the LiveChat which was showing as Online. The client wanted his money back, so that was the only way left. And I never stalked your boss on LinkedIn and I never called you. If you have proof, show me. And please count the 5 reseller accounts. Don't lie please. I'm with TrentaHost right now, and their provisioning was within a minute and I never had any issues with their response times.

If any response to this thread is made, I'll just paste them on Skype.

• WSSWSS Member

Thanked by 2rocket doghouch
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

@SolidxGaming said:

@ATHK said:

@rocket said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@jarland said:

@rocket said:

I am Sagnik's friend. He told me to write:

Vortex, I had only one reseller hosting with you. You said that the WHMCS License would be done in 2 hours at the most. So, I also told my client to wait for 2 hours, it will be done by then. But even after 2 hours, neither was there a response to the TECHNICAL DEPT. ticket nor were you answering in the LiveChat which was showing as Online. The client wanted his money back, so that was the only way left. And I never stalked your boss on LinkedIn and I never called you. If you have proof, show me. And please count the 5 reseller accounts. Don't lie please. I'm with TrentaHost right now, and their provisioning was within a minute and I never had any issues with their response times.

If any response to this thread is made, I'll just paste them on Skype.

Do not post comments on Sagnik's behalf. I've already explained to him that he has lost the right to participate in the community, this includes via you or others.

• @WSS said:

Warning: popcorn mauling rate too low

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2017

@doghouch said:

@WSS said:

Warning: popcorn mauling rate too low

Sorry, I only had 3 hours of VirtualLiquidSky time.