Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need someone to make a complete tutorial on install and configure opennebula in a dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need someone to make a complete tutorial on install and configure opennebula in a dedicated server

Hello Guys,
I need someone to create a video tutorial or a explained tutorial with screenshots on how to install and configure opennebula on a dedicated server.
I will provide a dedicated server and pay for creating the tutorial.
Please shoot me your offers.
Thank you.

Comments

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

An excellent tutorial is available in the official docs so there is no need to duplicate their work. I guess a cheaper option would be to pay someone to setup everything for you without spending extra time on creating a tutorial that already exists.

• MrJMrJ Member

Well i am stuck with setting up open nebula with additional ip blocks and i could configure it with a single ip block of /29 without any issue with windows contextualization but i cannot really understand how to do that when there is a /29 block and a additional /28 block i used to bridge the enp4s0f0 to br0 to configure when there is only a /29 block

I spend 3 days browsing forums and googling

But no luck with that

thats why I am willing to spend if someone can teach me that thing

Screw the bridged networking, go with routed one and 2 separate virtual networks (one for /28 and one for /29).

Thanked by 1MrJ
  • MrJMrJ Member

is that impossible to do it with bridged networking

@MrJ said:

What hosting provider do you use with your dedi? If it is OVH, bridged networking just won't work with OpenNebula due to their vMac thingy.

Thanked by 1MrJ
  • MrJMrJ Member

i am using wholesaleinternet

• MrJMrJ Member

@exception0x876 said:

@MrJ said:

What hosting provider do you use with your dedi? If it is OVH, bridged networking just won't work with OpenNebula due to their vMac thingy.

i am using wholesaleinternet

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well ask them if the /28 is on vlan. If is not you need to run a routed bridge config

• MrJMrJ Member

@PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Well ask them if the /28 is on vlan. If is not you need to run a routed bridge config

Yes the /28 is on the VLAN

• I am not knowledgable about opennebula, but can't you simply add a second bridge for the /28 ? that's what I would do in proxmox at least if I wouldn't want to use a routed setup...

Thanked by 1MrJ
  • MrJMrJ Member

@Falzo said:
    I am not knowledgable about opennebula, but can't you simply add a second bridge for the /28 ? that's what I would do in proxmox at least if I wouldn't want to use a routed setup...

will try that :D

• racksxracksx Member
    edited January 2017

@exception0x876, ovh:: it is working fine with their mac, you need to assign the mac and the ips in opennebula, i did this and it was working just fine.