Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kevin Hillstrand Banned on WHT? Edit: Drama*
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kevin Hillstrand Banned on WHT? Edit: Drama*

NickONickO Member
edited May 2013 in General

I noticed Kevin is now banned on WHT? Anyone know what it is for, maybe related to CVPS?
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=385492

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

Who is Kevin Hillstrand and why should we care?

• NickONickO Member

@rds100 said: Who is Kevin Hillstrand and why should we care?

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/256677#Comment_256677

• upfreakupfreak Member

how dare they banned someone who doesn't exist?

• GrimleyGrimley Member

He worked for Urpad before and was on WHT as a reprensative if im correct.

• i don care?

• shaunpudshaunpud Member
    edited May 2013

One of the results on a Google Image Search

One of the results on Google Image Search

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

lol images

• fislefisle Member

lol words

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

WHT banned someone? Must have been important, they never do that!

• 24khost24khost Member

probably offered to help someone. They hate that at wht.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@24khost: WHT bans you, if you try to help?

• DamianDamian Member

@FtpIt_Radi said: WHT bans you, if you try to help?

Yep, if you're a company, you cannot help anyone at all.

• 24khost24khost Member

I have gotten 2 temp bans along the way. people were having trouble with things. So I offered my email address if they wanted help. I was accused of soliciting those people for service. All I was doing was offering to help.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited May 2013

I have a one infraction atm, I've had close to a full house of infractions but that's about the time when I pipe down a lil'.

@24khost said: 2 temp bans along the way

• 24khost24khost Member

Yeah I have been there. Most of the time it is just stupid bullsh*t at wht. They think are preserving thier community by being aholes!

• DerekDerek Member
    edited May 2013

I have one infraction at WHT.

Private 03-18-12
    02:41 AM Expired 0 Mining (Mining our member base.) net

Edit: it was for a questionaire of what the market prefers :/

Here
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AriX3689Zo9sdGlGeVpRd2w2QkppVGlWZGxzMEtvUkE&usp=sharing

It was a while ago as well.

• I only have one infraction at WHT for using too many colours.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited May 2013

@MrAndroid said: I only have one infraction at WHT for using too many colours.

We've gotten that one too.

Last week an angry customer 'threatened' to write a bad review on WHT... he stopped threatening with that when he realized that I didn't care.

• 24khost24khost Member

@Damian are you starting to use the CVPS method of marketing? All press is good press, even if it is bad press?

• DamianDamian Member
    edited May 2013

@24khost said: are you starting to use the CVPS method of marketing? All press is good press, even if it is bad press?

Find me some bad press, written in the past year, about IPXcore :P I can think of one instance, and that's all i've seen.

• DStroutDStrout Member
    edited May 2013

Every time I see one of these threads I remember why I'm not on WHT. While I do have a user there, I just logged in and found that the last time I did so was in 2011. And then I logged out.

• unusedunused Member

@DStrout said: Every time I see one of these threads I remember why I'm not on WHT.

++

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited May 2013

Nick, perhaps its for all the shilling that my past employer (URPad) who you work for now has done? FWIW, FTN-Chris your current employer is also banned, I like how you didn't mention this.

I think I hit a nerve of a mod on there when I spoke up about how WHT was dying in one of the threads there. I'll contact WHT when I have the time to get more information, as the infraction simply says "contact us." I don't represent CVPS on WHT, so could care less about my account on there as our company doesn't rely on any forum or website to stay in business.

• LeeLee Veteran

I am sure you have another active account to over there anyway adam

• lol wht

• @Damian said: Find me some bad press, written in the past year, about IPXcore

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/4516/ipxcore-current-status/p1 ;)

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member

@W1V_Lee said: I am sure you have another active account to over there anyway adam

Adams already banned :) Not that we ever found out why, but the whole TMZVPS/ TMZHosting / Kevin Hillstand shilling ring has collapsed now!

• Steve81Steve81 Member

@shaunpud said: One of the results on a Google Image Search

Old, but still this made me laugh so hard. :D

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@MrAndroid said: I only have one infraction at WHT for using too many colours.

Ugh, I have two. :(

I do want to hear WHT's side of this ban though.

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited May 2013

@CVPS_Kevin said: I think I hit a nerve of a mod on there when I spoke up about how WHT was dying in one of the threads there. I'll contact WHT when I have the time to get more information, as the infraction simply says "contact us." I don't represent CVPS on WHT, so could care less about my account on there as our company doesn't rely on any forum or website to stay in business.

Yeah, I know "someone" who's previous account got banned for stating 'stop ****ing signature whoring in here, you idiots' in multiple threads. We should all post the butthurt form there for the admins :-D. They're really kids, the admins at WHT.

EDIT: oh fuck, sorry, I just posted ****ing without censoring it, lol

This discussion has been closed.