Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to lease Kimsufi KS-3C (Core i5)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to lease Kimsufi KS-3C (Core i5)

I have an unused Kimsufi KS-3C, I want to lease this server to anyone who needs this (I prefer a reputable member) rather than leave it expire.

CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10GHz (Passmark: 5861)

Better than KS-3C and KS-4C original CPUs

RAM: 16 GB

HDD: 1x2 TB (3077 hours)

Bandwidth: 100 Mbps Unlimited

Expiry date: Feb 9, 2017

Monthly Price: € 8.99 no VAT

Tip for me: Optional, but I'll appreciate it if you want to give me some

This server can't be transferred, I'll send the monthly invoice link via PM/email or you could also send me the money to my PayPal (you pay the transfer fee) and I'll pay it for you.

If you need to do something such reinstall OS, just let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• Why can't it be transferred? What if you open a ticket, this worked before.

I would pay you 30 EUR for it.

• Sixell said: This server can't be transferred, I'll send the monthly invoice link via PM/email or you could also send me the money to my PayPal (you pay the transfer fee) and I'll pay it for you.

Why cannot it be transferred?

• Probably because he wants to keep it long term

• HaxHax Member

Reposting this image from other thread.

Thanked by 1twiigl
  • And I thought I grabbed my KS-4C for cheap! :D
    Sounds like hell of a deal, though maybe complicated if you want it back.
    Any thoughts about when you are going to need it back again?

• WickedWicked Member
    edited January 2017

I would prefer Hetzner's €26 i7-3370, 2x3TB, 16GB RAM, 1 Gbps over any of the current Kimsufi offers. But €8,99 for OPs dedi is crazy.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2017

@Wicked said:
    I would prefer Hetzner's €26 i7-3370, 2x3TB, 16GB RAM, 1 Gbps over any of the current Kimsufi offers. But €8,99 for OPs dedi is crazy.

I just got the 32GB unit for €29. You just need to wait for them- I started off with a 2600 2770, snagged one of those, and upgraded to the 3370/32 within 3 days. Thanks to their "No charge 14 days" deal, I've upgraded at virtually no charge. If only their darn IPs were portable, I'd script myself to free upgrades until they banned me. :D

• @WSS said:

@Wicked said:

I just got the 32GB unit for €29. You just need to wait for them- I started off with a 2770, snagged one of those, and upgraded to the 3370/32 within 3 days. Thanks to their "No charge 14 days" deal, I've upgraded at virtually no charge. If only their darn IPs were portable, I'd script myself to free upgrades until they banned me. :D

Haha, I have returned 2 x i7-3370 in 1 week... Had some issues with peering and other stuff. I used like 10-20TB on both servers then just returned them.

But I have tons of other servers with them so I hope they still love me.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • HaxHax Member

@Bochi said:
    And I thought I grabbed my KS-4C for cheap! :D

No plan to be honest, if no one interested then I'll let it expires.

• If you're interested in transferring the entire account, shoot me a PM. I don't feel comfortable with having someone I do not know be in charge of when my server lease ends and would like more control.

• I would just let it expire if not needed long term. You are going t have to collect money every month from people who may at some point say - give me a few more days, just a few more. Or you shut them down for non payment and drama ensues. If you have other servers and this one starts spewing trash and attacks- what's to prevent kimsufi from just shutting you down completely. its just best to let it go - short term gain (a few dollars) is not worth the long term headaches.

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited January 2017

@Sixell said:

@Bochi said:

I am. Not sure if I am considered old/reputable though.

• I'm interested but would like to have the whole account instead of having someone to pay for me. PM me if you interested to transfer the whole account

• @Junkless said:

@Sixell said:

@Bochi said:

I am. Not sure if I am considered old/reputable thought.

I would trust Jackie Chan. He is a good guy.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

It can be transferred if recipient account is in same subsidiary of Kimsufi.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

I would need it for a short Experiment, for 1-2 Days afterwards if it works out, I keep it.

• If transfer is possible, I am ready to give 35€

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited January 2017

My KS-3 with an i3-2130 + 8GB RAM + 2TB HDD is expiring today, it's @ BHS. It's the special €8.99 one (plus tax around €10)

Edit: It's gone.

• @joodle said:
    My KS-3 with an i3-2130 + 8GB RAM + 2TB HDD is expiring today, it's @ BHS. It's the special €7.99 one (plus tax around €10)

Can it be transferred?

• HaxHax Member

@OhMyMy said:
    I would just let it expire if not needed long term. You are going t have to collect money every month from people who may at some point say - give me a few more days, just a few more. Or you shut them down for non payment and drama ensues. If you have other servers and this one starts spewing trash and attacks- what's to prevent kimsufi from just shutting you down completely. its just best to let it go - short term gain (a few dollars) is not worth the long term headaches.

Yeah it's true, that's why I want to lease it to a reputable member. Thanks for the advice.

Neoon said: I would need it for a short Experiment, for 1-2 Days afterwards if it works out, I keep it.

What OS do you need?

• @didtav said:

@joodle said:
    My KS-3 with an i3-2130 + 8GB RAM + 2TB HDD is expiring today, it's @ BHS. It's the special €7.99 one (plus tax around €10)

Can it be transferred?

AFAIK Kimsufi's can't get transfered between accounts.

• @Sixell said:
    I have an unused Kimsufi KS-3C, I want to lease this server to anyone who needs this (I prefer a reputable member) rather than leave it expire.

This server can't be transferred, I'll send the monthly invoice link via PM/email or you could also send me the money to my PayPal (you pay the transfer fee) and I'll pay it for you.

Thanks.

Is it still for Sale ?

• @Mridul said:

@Sixell said:

Thanks.

Is it still for Sale ?

It's a lease, not a sale.

• BasilBasil Member
    edited January 2017

I have a spare I3 2120 / 8gb / 2TB machine in RBX5, if anyone is interested.

• @WalrusBug said:

Are you selling the whole account? Is it with vat?

• @Sixell said:

Yeah it's true, that's why I want to lease it to a reputable member. Thanks for the advice.

What OS do you need?

So I am not reputable enough ? :(

• @WalrusBug said:

Thanx fr the offer bro. Is the whole account available as kimsufi cant be transferred.

• @Mridul said:

@WalrusBug said:

Thanx fr the offer bro. Is the whole account available as kimsufi cant be transferred.

The whole account is not available, as I have other servers on there too, I'll put together a quick web app using their API so you can reinstall / power cycle it.

• @WalrusBug said:

@Mridul said:

@WalrusBug said:

The whole account is not available, as I have other servers on there too, I'll put together a quick web app using their API so you can reinstall / power cycle it.

Price?

• @Wicked said:

Price?

my last bill was €10.79 (inc vat)