Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud Hosting vs VPS Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud Hosting vs VPS Hosting

BeliraBelira Member
edited January 2017 in Providers

What are modern consensus and opinions on cloud hosting services such as Linod, AWS and Digital Ocean compared to traditional VPS providers?

Many 'Cloud' hosting providers - such as Digital Ocean just provide Virtual Servers / containers in a similar fashion to typical VPS providers anyway, so what sways your decisions?

Is it performance, location or good old fashioned customer service?

Comments

• @Belira Not a provider. You've proven yourself incapable of reading rules. You Fail

• Hi OhMyMy, fixed! :)

• OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited January 2017

So you delete your offer and post some generic crap question that is asked all the time? And to answer your question its because they are legit companies that dont have moroons who cant read rules spamming boards trolling for clients

• A misunderstanding which was cleared up before I actually saw your reply (which you were very kind to point out to my quick enough).

It's also good to get opinions on changing opinions as we approach a new year.

• @OhMyMy said:
    And to answer your question its because they are legit companies that dont have moroons who cant read rules spamming boards trolling for clients

I have a new question. Why so hostile? Is everyone like this or are you a minority?

Maybe you're just having a bad day.

Either way, I appreciate reading the rules is very important. I did read the rules - and misunderstood one element which I will look into working over shortly.

I look forward to continuing to chat with you.

• Dude you ignored it you didnt misunderstand it. it can't be any clearer that you need to be a provider to post offers.

• @OhMyMy said:
    Dude you ignored it you didnt misunderstand it. it can't be any clearer that you need to be a provider to post offers.

He just didnt read the rules lol

• I have previously been in communication with support regarding the requirements and read the rules a while back. I made a whoopsie after a long busy day, and came here to browse some threads, share an offer and become part of the community.

Hope we can still be friends :) :) :)

• @Belira

This wasn't the first time though. You've already been banned by another member of staff and I gave you another chance.

Read the rules please.

This discussion has been closed.