Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for copyright-free KVM VPS.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for copyright-free KVM VPS.

VZ Type: KVM

Number of Cores: from 2 to 4

RAM: from 2 to 4GB

Disk space: from 50 to 100GB

Disk type: It does not matter. But it must be fast. It should not be slow.

Bandwidth: from 6 to 10TB

Port speed: 1 Gbit/s

DDoS protection: It does not matter.

Number of IPs: 1

Budget: from 15 to 20 $/€

Billing period: Monthly

The server will host copyrighted movies.

Comments

• niknik Member, Host Rep

I don't think anyone here wants to deal with a customer that is hosting copyrighted movies and producing 10 TB for 15 EUR / Month.

• hanidoyahanidoya Member
    edited January 2017

@nik said:
    I don't think anyone here wants to deal with a customer that is hosting copyrighted movies and producing 10 TB for 15 EUR / Month.

Budget: from 15 to 20 $/€

Bandwidth: from 6 to 10TB

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2017

why more and more illegal host request are appearing on LET? why it's not removed from lowendtalk?

I think the request should be as following:

Looking for KVM VPS to host illegal stuff!

• OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited January 2017

@hanidoya - seriously the same damn topic you posted 3 days ago? WTF? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/102201/looking-for-dmca-ignored-and-copyright-free-kvm-vps#latest Everyone should flag this crap

Thanked by 2bersy TheLinuxBug
  • @WebProject said:
    why more and more illegal host request are appearing on LET? why it's not removed from lowendtalk?

It's not illegal. Copyrighted movies. :)

• but you dont own the copyright do you? Or have rights to use and resell, do you?

@hanidoya said:

@WebProject said:

It's not illegal. Looking for copyright-free KVM VPS.hted movies. :)

Have you got copyrights for every movie you host? Does copyrights belongs to you?

• @OhMyMy said:
    @hanidoya - seriously the same damn topic you posted 3 days ago? WTF? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/102201/looking-for-dmca-ignored-and-copyright-free-kvm-vps#latest Everyone should flag this crap

This is new. He was bought. That subject is old. Because the offer came and I bought it.

• @WebProject said:

@hanidoya said:

@WebProject said:

Have you got copyrights for every movie you host? Does copyrights belongs to you?

It does not interest you. :)

• OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited January 2017

@hanidoya then contact the same damn people who posted only three days ago with your new slightly different requirements. (still copyright infringement - movies this time though). Oh and I've flagged your scummy repetitive post.

@hanidoya said:

@WebProject said:

@hanidoya said:

@WebProject said:

It does not interest you. :)

definitely illegal hosting of "copyrighted" movies! The rest is bullshit.

• @OhMyMy said:
    @hanidoya then contact the same damn people who posted only three days ago with your new slightly different requirements. (still copyright infringement - movies this time though). Oh and I've flagged your scummy repetitive post.

I got the order from netengi.ru. But now I want to host a movie on the virtual server. There are a few Russian movies.

This discussion has been closed.