Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i will be your website virtual assistant for sales or support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i will be your website virtual assistant for sales or support

Hi,

i will be your website virtual assistant for sales or support department and provide live chat assistance through tawk.to live chat or any other software to your visitors or customers.

i can work daily for 6 hours at your given timings and i just need to know your product or service or hosting information to understand your business and i can also work overtime.

note : i dont work for adult websites.

if anyone is interested in hiring me let me know. i am free and ready to offer my services.

you can take my interview. i am serious.

i am graduate in business administration and have very good computer and internet knowledge.

Thanks.

Comments

• iwaswrongonceiwaswrongonce Member
    edited January 2017

Hi, I am interested in hiring for my SIP-over-proxy business. Do you have any experience in these areas?

• YuraYura Member
    edited January 2017

@phpsunchat said:
    you can take my interview. i am serious

>

i am graduate in business administration and have very good computer and internet knowledge.

Few interview questions for you:

How SIP works?

How proxies work?

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

phpsunchat said: note : i dont work for adult websites.

Why?

• @phpsunchat said:
    have very good computer and internet knowledge.

er, ok then

• @exception0x876 said:

phpsunchat said: note : i dont work for adult websites.

Why?

maybe horny everyday

• haha, this guy...

• Oh, yeah. Sure...

• Sorry, would love to hire you but I'm running an adult website. I can post complete details if you want.

• I can offer you a job at my sex hotline which is using sip technologies

• IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

@smadav84 said:
    maybe horny everyday

What do you mean do with hands? :)

@phpsunchat said:

Can you tell me by pm the cost of every 6 hours, and the country where you are located, just wanted to know the position of the clock.

• I own an adult website, one of the biggest. I will hire you for $35 per hour with a maximum of 8 hours a day. You will need to be on the live chat for 2 hours, and you will get a 15 minute break every 2 hours. If you're interested send me an email at: [email protected].

• lion said: I can offer you a job at my sex hotline which is using sip technologies

via proxy i guess...

• Hello and good day Sir,

My name is Sir Michael Davis Lawrence Springer II and I work at a startup aimed at creating SIP-via-proxy technologies. We are prepping for our series A and need someone that can handle servicing the live chat on our website. It would be preferable if you have experience in Zopim, as this is what we use. The max we can pay is $15,000 per week. If you're interested send me an email at [email protected].

Regards,
    Sir Michael Davis Lawrence Springer II

• i am not kidding, i need cash for living. wanting to earn money by working for someone from the internet.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @phpsunchat said:
    i am not kidding, i need cash for living. wanting to earn money by working for someone from the internet.

But after asking dumb questions over and over here ot the forum, who want to hire you?
    You clearly do not know anything.

• When I look at all these responses all I can say is that this forum is filled with a lot of people who have no respect for others what so ever. Very stupid , Low class ... the OP is looking for a job understand ?

• @phpsunchat said:
    i am not kidding, i need cash for living. wanting to earn money by working for someone from the internet.

Here is my genuine advice to you:
    Abandon this phpsunchat account, register at webhostingtalk or a different large hosting community under a different name and stop asking people to create business plans for you.

Thanked by 2dedicados Cyph3r
  • hey i'm a wealthy Nigerien prince and i'd like to hire you for 10,000 usd a month. Please send me your credit card number so i can wire you your paycheque

Thanked by 1armandorg
  • i just needed work, its ok if there is no work available. i will get work today or tomorrow.

thanks anyways.

• @phpsunchat you really are trying everything to avoid working a real job aren't you?

• Cyph3rCyph3r Member
    edited January 2017

Also why don't you drop a resume on here? Who the hell would ever hire someone without even looking at the persons resume?

Thanked by 1nagug
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 2017

You won't be hired for livechats in this forum. At most people will laugh how naive you are..

First and foremost, this is the internet. Nobody knows you. You haven't even posted a resume or a curriculum vitae which describes yours specific skills more than "good with internet".

Then theres the fact you likely live aboard to your employer. Next is the issue of taxes, healthcare, isurance, and legality (and your own legal status.. are you even 18?)

Even if any provider here would be willing to explore all this stuff to get their hands on you and the skills you can provide them, how are you gonna be paid? In what currency and how much and based on which country's union suggestions?

If your gonna say "Via paypal friends and family plz" go to hackforums lol. Last time I checked the crooks there don't really care.

And yet you wonder why everyone trolls you. If I did a thread like this I'd be laughed at so hard (even more than currently).

Thanked by 1Cyph3r
  • Hi, if we have a product, and customers need help will you support them? how much is the pricing?

• @stefeman nailed it.

Just go get a real job @phpsunchat and stop trying to live at your computer

• @phpsunchat said:

@joodle said:
    I own an adult website, one of the biggest. I will hire you for $35 per hour with a maximum of 8 hours a day. You will need to be on the live chat for 2 hours, and you will get a 15 minute break every 2 hours. If you're interested send me an email at: [email protected].

I emailed you and am eagerly waiting to hear back. I'm especially interested in learning how to work the 285.7 hours/week that would be required for earning $10k/week at $35/hour.

@maldovia said:
    My name is Sir Michael Davis Lawrence Springer II and I work at a startup aimed at creating SIP-via-proxy technologies. We are prepping for our series A and need someone that can handle servicing the live chat on our website. It would be preferable if you have experience in Zopim, as this is what we use. The max we can pay is $15,000 per week. If you're interested send me an email at [email protected].

Dear Sir,

I don't know what Zopim is, but I am good at internet stuff and could scrape by with $15k/week.

Kind regards,

Nigeria

@MagicalTrain said:
    Here is my genuine advice to you:
    Abandon this phpsunchat account, register at webhostingtalk or a different large hosting community under a different name and stop asking people to create business plans for you.

This. So much this and what @stefeman said.

Thanked by 1dedicados
This discussion has been closed.