Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling 105GB onedrive.com for 2 years - just 15$ each
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling 105GB onedrive.com for 2 years - just 15$ each

hello,

have some 105GB onedrive.com cloud storage from microsoft. they are brand new and legal from samsung offer.

you get 105GB for 2 years

just 15$ each account

greets

Comments

• BochiBochi Member
    edited January 2017

So, you want to be paid 15$ to hand over a (free) account with an extra 100GB (for two years only)? Guess this isn't legitimate in any way, neither from Microsoft's nor Samsung's side.
    Oh come on, what's up lately...

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

One comes with my phone. Didn't bother to activate it :D

• some People are dick's around here when you try to sell stuff you don't need.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • hzrhzr Member

asterisk14 said: some People are dick's around here when you try to sell stuff you don't need.

this is because you keep trying to commit fraud

Thanked by 1netomx
  • who would want that ?? hubic is even 5$ cheaper. https://hubic.com/en/offers/

Thanked by 2PepeSilvia Justin417
  • hzr said:

this is because you keep trying to commit fraud

Where's the fraud? I don't know how that plan works but OP describes it as an unwanted add-on to some other product. What's the issue with selling it? I bought a mp3 player which came with a 1 year free subscription coupon for some music streaming service. I just wanted the gadget, should I not be allowed to sell the coupon? Fwiw I think I offered it for free on another forum and nobody wanted it.

• I have 200GB onedrive storage and I got with external HDD basically free of charge.

• @saf31 said:
    who would want that ?? hubic is even 5$ cheaper. https://hubic.com/en/offers/

Didn't know OVH had their own thing going!

I am going to sign up for a free account. Do you have your referral code? I can use a random one from Reddit, but I'd rather give you the extra space :)

Thanked by 2saf31 Justin417
  • Hubic is enormous space limited to 10 mbit/s transfer, not that useful.

• Hubic is useless now. Check out Amazon Cloud Drive, $60/year for unlimited storage(100TB). Great speeds too.

• xyl0nxyl0n Member
    edited January 2017

normal price in germany is 50GB for 24€ a year, so I think my offer is great.
    apps are good for onedrive, so i use it for some picture transfers on my devices.

some need it, some not

• Why it's so damn hard to sell an yesteryear snow in Alaska :(

@xyl0n, keep trying mate! One day you will become as successful as those who were selling github packs and DO credits here last week.

• you have with office 365 1TB for $69/yr that is 100GB for $6,9/yr and 2years for $13,80. So yes, you ask a very high price.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited January 2017

willie said: Hubic is enormous space limited to 10 mbit/s transfer, not that useful.

i guess onedrive has better speed?

• onedrive has very nais speed, always, not like any small small providers of course, it is microsoft with huge uplinks!

• What @ewrek said - when Office 365 offers Mail + 1TB OneDrive storage at $5/mo. (totals $120 for 2 years), and you're asking for $15 for this account with 100GB...

That said, Office 365's $5 plan is really worth it for the features you get on it IMO. Sync client for OneDrive isn't as great as, say, Dropbox. But it works for the most part.

• xyl0nxyl0n Member
    edited January 2017

@Boltersdriveer said:
    What @ewrek said - when Office 365 offers Mail + 1TB OneDrive storage at $5/mo. (totals $120 for 2 years), and you're asking for $15 for this account with 100GB...

That said, Office 365's $5 plan is really worth it for the features you get on it IMO. Sync client for OneDrive isn't as great as, say, Dropbox. But it works for the most part.

yeah yeah, what ever

i think you can't calculate, because you pay 60$ instead of my 15$ for space you maybe never need, so please stop spamming this thread and consuming my time.

• I have a 200 GB for 2 years code. PM me if anyone is interested.

• ewrekewrek Member
    edited January 2017

@xyl0n said:

@Boltersdriveer said:
    What @ewrek said - when Office 365 offers Mail + 1TB OneDrive storage at $5/mo. (totals $120 for 2 years), and you're asking for $15 for this account with 100GB...

yeah yeah, what ever

i think you can't calculate, because you pay 60$ instead of my 15$ for space you maybe never need, so please stop spamming this thread and consuming my time.

And i think you can't sell a small storage pack. If you had sell it, you won't react on this topic. > @Wicked said:

I have a 200 GB for 2 years code. PM me if anyone is interested.

Tell me your price. I won't buy it, just interested.

• xyl0nxyl0n Member
    edited January 2017

@ewrek said:

@xyl0n said:

@Boltersdriveer said:

yeah yeah, what ever

And i think you can't sell a small storage pack. If you had sell it, you won't react on this topic.

and i think you can't think to think to think that you think

@Wicked said:

send you PM

• @xyl0n said:

@ewrek said:

@xyl0n said:

@Boltersdriveer said:

yeah yeah, what ever

And i think you can't sell a small storage pack. If you had sell it, you won't react on this topic.

and i think you can't think to think to think that you think

Keep thinking....

@Wicked said:

send you PM

So you are a re-seller?

• WickedWicked Member
    edited January 2017

No, I got it when I bought an external HDD from Seagate.

Btw, it's not a code but a link you access and then you sign in to your OneDrive account and get 2 years of 200 GB storage. (PM me if interested)

• /thread pls

• qoleyqoley Member

i just have 1TB one drive lifetime free. lol

• YuraYura Member

@qoley said:
    i just have 1TB one drive lifetime free. lol

You need stick time for bumping this thread.

/thread pls

• qoleyqoley Member

@Yura . long time ago my friend has open a thread like that but got banned. i dont know why.