Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SharpServers/Rocketrix is completely offline
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SharpServers/Rocketrix is completely offline

What happened to SharpServers/Rocketrix? My VPS and their domain are down... Seems like it doesn't exists.

Comments

• @Maher,

just checked and its not online for me either, neother do the the IPs ping

• No DNS responses.

• @AlyssaD said:
    No DNS responses.

Another deadpool. Rip

• DNS is timing out and their whole node is down.. I wonder if they open up here with another name soon?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Looks like they host everything in 1 place on the same infrastructure, not sure which DC they use it might be worth checking the DC's status page, could be a general outage?

• @doghouch said:

@AlyssaD said:
    No DNS responses.

Another deadpool. Rip

Let's add in deadpool rocketrix.com too. They sound like related. "Provides: DDoS Protected cPanel web hosting, VPSes, and game VPSes which comes with a special DDoS Protection for game/voice Servers - 24/7 Support ..."

• We have an emergency downtime, we're working very hard to get all the issues fixed all clients will receive additional time to their current service.
    We're sorry

Thanked by 1MarcusVinicius
  • This issue has been reported by OVH datacenter and the main node has been blocked and we're being forced to run a full node backup.
    We expect a 3-4 hours of additional downtime.
    Hopefully It'll be less

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @Maher said:
    We have an emergency downtime, we're working very hard to get all the issues fixed all clients will receive additional time to their current service.
    We're sorry

An honest answer. Thank you Maher!

• Ahh OVH strike again, it's good until it's bad.

• @Maher said:
    This issue has been reported by OVH datacenter and the main node has been blocked and we're being forced to run a full node backup.
    Hopefully It'll be less

Wonder if it was caused by someone doing something they shouldn't have with a VPS or something hosted by you guys on an OVH server, hopefully everything goes well

• @ethancedrik said:

@Maher said:
    This issue has been reported by OVH datacenter and the main node has been blocked and we're being forced to run a full node backup.
    Hopefully It'll be less

Wonder if it was caused by someone doing something they shouldn't have with a VPS or something hosted by you guys on an OVH server, hopefully everything goes well

Thank you :) !

• Always bad when a node goes down, this is why i moved from OVH there service is good but bad at the same time ...

At least you answered :) good luck buddy

• We are recovering at least more than 3.2Tb of data and this takes time, we apologize once again

• @maher One word or advice is it's always good practice to host your site somewhere else so at least if your nodes go down then your clients still have a way to contact you vis the website

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@Maher is only one node which is down or multiple node down same ?

• @RIYAD said:
    @Maher is only one node which is down or multiple node down same ?

Currently one node, I'll probably setup clusters on all nodes for the main website to avoid such issue to happen in the future.
    @piohost
    We'll certainly do this directly after the recovering

• Majority of the servers have been restored