Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ipv4 RIPE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ipv4 RIPE

PioHostPioHost Member
edited January 2017 in Requests

Looking for at least a /24 to rent, I already know of prager just shopping around.

Comments

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

You will need to rent min /24. What will you use it for?

• VPS Servers, I currently rent from my data centre, however, I'm just looking into options of where I can rent some, I am looking for more ips then a /26 however if anyone can do anything smaller at zare then I would consider it.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We could help with a good price with less than a /24, but naturally only at our location. Apart from that, /24+ @AlexBarakov

• the minimum size for an announcement is /24. Due to that you wont find anyone who can lease IP-Space for external use less then /24.

• I am looking for a /24, I just meant I would consider anything more than a /26 edited the post now

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Clouvider - Thank you for the recommendation!

@piohost - We can help out with a /24 in RIPE. You can PM me your budget and I will see what I can do.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@AlexBarakov said:
    @Clouvider - Thank you for the recommendation!

@piohost - We can help out with a /24 in RIPE. You can PM me your budget and I will see what I can do.

Anytime Sir!

• edited January 2017

As Piohost already alluded to I am offering prefixes smaller than a /24 at Zare in the United Kingdom and SpectraIP in the Netherlands. You can also run your own DNS Servers for PTR records if you like.

All prices in EUR, a VAT will apply where applicable.

/29 => 18,75 every twelve months

/28 => 18,75 every six months

/27 => 18,75 every three months

/26 => 25 every two months

/25 => 25 monthly

http://prager-it.com/services

Thanked by 1Shade
  • Well, i have now sorted this out, Prager is amazing and really his deals can't be beaten for what I needed.