Virtualizor 184.108.40.206 Launched (Stable)
The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 220.127.116.11 This version introduces new Admin Dashboard, VLAN support for KVM and XenServer and some bug fixes. The following are the complete list of changes :
1) [Feature] We have revamped the Admin Dashboard. Here is the screenshot of the same :
2) [Feature] In this version we have added VLAN support. At the moment it is available only for KVM and XenServer. Here is the link for guide : (http://virtualizor.com/wiki/VLAN)
3) [Feature] Now Enduser will get email regarding completion of OS Reinstall. When Admin rebuilds the VPS, he can choose whether to send email to enduser or not.
4) [Task] Now when VPS will be created or reinstalled from Admin / Enduser panel, all operations from the Enduser Panel will be locked for that VPS.
5) [Task] Now the Enduser OS Reinstall wizard will push the task in the background.
6) [Task] The Task duration, SSH port, Max SSH login attempts settings in Slave setting are made optional.
7) [Task] Added "Disable Compression" checkbox while starting the migration process. It will not compress the VPS data during the migration task.
8) [Task] Added link to login to Enduser panel from Manage VPS page in Admin Panel.
9) [Task] Added dropdown option on Processes page in Admin panel instead of icons.
10) [Task] Added multi-select test connection option, to test PDNS servers on PDNS page in Admin panel.
11) [BugFix] When migrating a VPS created on RAW storage, the new disk on the destination node was not sparsed. This is now fixed.
12) [Bugfix] On CentOS 7.3 File based (RAW and QCOW2) VPS Disk was not able to mount due to removed support for guestmount (For Windows VPS). This is fixed now. NOTE : QCOW2 storages are still restricted for Windows guest on Centos 7.3. We are working to support this by compiling our own libguestfs.
13) [Bugfix] Control panel and Recipe installation on one VPS at the same time was not possible. This is fixed now.
14) [BugFix] Backups were failing if Disable Compression was selected in VPS Backups Setting on Ubuntu Nodes. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team